Paulo Dybala (64 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My point is, looking at the top clubs, I mean the TOP clubs...how many of the great players on their books had a bad patch run an entire season? I'm genuinely asking because I can't think of any.

He has great talent, I don't think he is ever going to be a great player at this club. Good kid, hope that if he stays its the best decision for him or another club, same.

I'm tried of this mercato. Would rather be tracking planes for Neymar or Mbappe but the state of this forum is stunning to me.

Going to bed, Forza Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Thats all I am asking. I couldn't think of any but I don't watch Chelsea so I wouldn't know.
Stunned that the overwhelming majority of people on this forum, and those who cover the club think that this would be an awful trade?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Stunned that the overwhelming majority of people on this forum, and those who cover the club think that this would be an awful trade?
Its one thing to be frustrated, but its at a point, again on the forum, where threads are getting spammed when the point has already been driven home pretty hard.

I guess its just easier for me to sit back and wait for the club to finish its market than others, I don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

DISCLAIMER: Not saying you or Kyle or anyone in the last heavy discussion are spamming.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
The real question is not even "why Dybala?", it's not that difficult to find reasons most people would have to agree with. The real questions are "why Lukaku?" and "why does this story have to be so ugly?" It's not even Barcelona level of ugliness, it's beyond that, because Barca openly disrespect other clubs, not their own players. If I were any Juventus player, I would be disgusted and worried by this story, because if today they can do it with Dybala (one of the superstars of the club, the first one after Ronaldo), tomorrow they can do it with anyone else (except for CR7).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The real question is not even "why Dybala?", it's not that difficult to find reasons most people would have to agree with. The real questions are "why Lukaku?" and "why does this story have to be so ugly?" It's not even Barcelona level of ugliness, it's beyond that, because Barca openly disrespect other clubs, not their own players. If I were any Juventus player, I would be disgusted and worried by this story, because if today they can do it with Dybala (one of the superstars of the club, the first one after Ronaldo), tomorrow they can do it with anyone else (except for CR7).
Maybe they want to trade lukaku to inter.

The thing is that juve is already discussing lukakus wages so this theory is maybe not happening

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Couldn’t give two fucks if he leaves or not. He’s never gonna be a top player and adds next to nothing to our team. Everything he lacks, is whats needed to become a top player in the modern game. Speed, power and mental strengh. Dybala posses non of these, and will fail misserably in the PL because of that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Couldn’t give two fucks if he leaves or not. He’s never gonna be a top player and adds next to nothing to our team. Everything he lacks, is whats needed to become a top player in the modern game. Speed, power and mental strengh. Dybala posses non of these, and will fail misserably in the PL because of that.
cause Pirlo, isco, Del Piero and loads of others had speed and power in spades.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Del Piero never played in the modern game. Back then you didn’t need power and pace to excel, but now you do. Or at the very least one of the two. Midfielders doesn’t need it in the same way as strikers/wingers do.

Can you seriously see Dybala in any of the CL semi finalist teams last season? No chance. He would kill any offensive play with his lack of pace and keeping the ball for too long. He’s simply not cut out for modern day football.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
In my opinion his biggest flaws are agression and grint
He is still only 25, though. It's so easy to forget that he is now only starting to enter his prime. And not everyone adjusts to playing with Ronaldo right away.
how do you know he is entering his prime? What if he peaked young?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Del Piero never played in the modern game. Back then you didn’t need power and pace to excel, but now you do. Or at the very least one of the two. Midfielders doesn’t need it in the same way as strikers/wingers do.

Can you seriously see Dybala in any of the CL semi finalist teams last season? No chance. He would kill any offensive play with his lack of pace and keeping the ball for too long. He’s simply not cut out for modern day football.
:rofl: Thank god for some comic relief in these dark times.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Lol
Screenshot_20190802-082324_Samsung Internet.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Please senere

Not sure if trolling or what

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
His wages.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Only if you underperform ...

You do your job , you stays or you will see the doors ....

Those players if they have better offer they will jump the ship and for Dybala how many times he expressed the will to leave by his agent ...

I want Dybala out but not for Lukaku

So Pogba idea is finished , even based on the tax law , it is :sad:

Last edited:

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
Probably wont happen , but i just hope he Rejects the deal and gives a middle finger to our management.

He has not been a perfect player for us and has had his ups and downs, but he does not deserved to be unloaded like a gypsy.

Terrible handling of the situation by the club. If we wanted to sell him it should have been a well thought out process between the two parties, not like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)