Paulo Dybala (166 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dybala will neither undergo medical tests nor do training with Juventus today. [@GoalItalia]
This is true as well, not a single photo or video posted of dybala arriving, unlike every player. Even fucking khedira had one, disgraceful how this is being treated. I mean his still our player if this move falls I.e he fails medical at yanited or whatever reason, this only looks bad. Very unprofessional we've never been so keen to get rid of a player so quickly and in this manner.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Then you've been through a lot bigger things than selling Dybala with Juve, see you during the season!
Yeah maybe it's just momentary meltdown but they dumped Marchisio last season my favorite player and currently Dybala is one of my favorite in the squd and they'll dump him too. I can't take this shit anymore

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
This only means that the transfer already done. Bye Dybala :cry:
I think too. Why would Paratici even fly to Manchester and talk with MU, even before he knows Dybala's answer.
From my personal point of view, I would ask the player first if he would accept that offer and just wasting time after to deal with his new club.

Aug 12, 2015
I think too. Why would Paratici even fly to Manchester and talk with MU, even before he knows Dybala's answer.
From my personal point of view, I would ask the player first if he would accept that offer and just wasting time after to deal with his new club.
maybe he was in Manchester to hold talks about Pogba-transfer ;)

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus have a very clear on the idea of the transfer, it only needs the agreement of the Argentine player to conclude the operation - Manchester United's salary offer for Dybala is €10.5M/yr. [Romeo Agresti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)