Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
United make Dybala call?

By Football Italia staff

Manchester United have reportedly opened talks with a view to a potential deal for Juventus forward Paulo Dybala.

United have long been linked with Dybala, but Gazzetta dello Sport's Nicolo Schira claims the first contacts have only just taken place.

However, Schira warns Juve are demanding 'at least €80m' for the Argentine, who in turn would prefer to stay put.

The 25-year-old has so far shown no signs of wanting to leave, but a big-enough offer could tempt the Old Lady into cashing in, especially if Paul Pogba forms part of negotiations.

The Red Devils, for their part, have until August 8 to wrap up a marquee signing.
Basically, there is absolutely no chance that Dybala plays for United next season. he ain't dumb enough to play Europa league.

Jan 22, 2016
I think he can play RW in Sarri's system. In his system RW always comes closer to the CF to make quick 1-2s.

Dybala can easily play that rule and it might even be the best position for him, because he has the chance to shoot a lot and play closer to the goal and a 9.

I think he will eventually play in RW and plays his best games for us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think he can play RW in Sarri's system. In his system RW always comes closer to the CF to make quick 1-2s.

Dybala can easily play that rule and it might even be the best position for him, because he has the chance to shoot a lot and play closer to the goal and a 9.

I think he will eventually play in RW and plays his best games for us.
The way Berna played RW in the 2nd half, I can see it. In attack only.

But defensively can he run back or press at all?

Jan 22, 2016
The way Berna played RW in the 2nd half, I can see it. In attack only.

But defensively can he run back or press at all?
I think he can. Sarri's team have more possession, it means less running, so players would have more energy to press when needed.

They don't need to track back a lot. Because the team always play a high line, so the ground that Dybala has to cover is a lot less than before.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think he can. Sarri's team have more possession, it means less running, so players would have more energy to press when needed.

They don't need to track back a lot. Because the team always play a high line, so the ground that Dybala has to cover is a lot less than before.
Well the other side has Ronaldo and Sarri said he will organize the other 10 players to defend so I don't know how he'll include Dybala in those 10 players lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)