Paulo Dybala (140 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We always play better football when Dybala is on the pitch. That's just an objective fact if you watch us play. He's the only player who can consistently link midfield to attack.
We actually played really well today, through the entire game, in this regard. Bernie did a really good job. Made a couple poor passes, but also made some fantastic ones, like the thru-ball that Ronaldo strayed offside on.

I prefer Dybala is on the pitch though. I love watching him. Would like to see us find a way to have Bernadeschi, Mandzu, Dybala, ROnaldo all on the pitch.

4-4-2 would be ideal imo.

Szczesny
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiello-Sandro
Bernadeschi-Pjanic-Matuidi-Mandzukic
Dybala-Ronaldo
This can also be a 4-3-3 with Bernie as more of a midfielder.

Would love to have Pjanic + Bernadeschi + Dybala all together creating for Ronaldo and Mandzu.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The issue there is Matuidi, whose strong point is chasing the players all over the pitch. He isnt the one to sit back and anticipate. Would love to see 4-4-2 with Khedira or Bentacur alongside Pjanic, or some variation with Berna playing as a b2b.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The issue there is Matuidi, whose strong point is chasing the players all over the pitch. He isnt the one to sit back and anticipate. Would love to see 4-4-2 with Khedira or Bentacur alongside Pjanic, or some variation with Berna playing as a b2b.
If you play the 4-3-3 with Berna as a B2B, the technical quality of Pjanic and Berna definitely complements Matuidi well.

Szczesny
Berna-Pjanic-Matuidi
Dybala-Mandzu-Ronaldo

Another option is 4-3-1-2 which could be really interesting too.

Szczesny
Cancelo-Bounucci-Chiello-Sandro
Berna-Pjanic-Matuidi
Dybala
Mandzu-Ronaldo

Having Bernadeschi in midfield would free up Dybala to play a bit further forward and focus more on creating magic around the box. Bernadeschi would be the guy to carry the ball forward from deep and link up with Dybala to create. A lot of switching could occur between the two as well.

- - - Updated - - -

This would be a dream, but then the midfielder alongside Pjanic would have to be an absolute monster. A player with relentless stamina, tackling ability and anticipation.

Like Ascacibar, the white Kante.
Matuidi is perfect for this right now, though an understudy/replacement for next year would great.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
he honestly looks to me that he needs to loose some weight. He just seems overweight, dont know why.
And @sgjuveboy not so long ago:
Wow just saw some photos of dybala in Saudi Arabia. He fat percentage indeed improved since Ronnie arrival. His face is more lean now. Perhaps CR7 is influencing players diet too.

Honestly if Dybala gets physically stronger, he has the qualities to play in midfield, like coutinho or xavi.

Another position he could play is False 9. But it is a system that Allegri has never really explored.
Which one is right? Discuss.

Apr 29, 2006
It seems he reacts well to some 'tough love'. Very pleased he isn't the sulking kind - hate those players. Hopefully he keeps it up - I have to say his 10 minutes yesterday were better than most I've seen him this season. Might be Sass getting killed by the time he entered, but he was always available and willing to make ghosting runs. Rarely seen as he is always expected to receive the ball (no.10, best technique in the team and so forth), but very confusing for the opposition. Slick combo with CR7 too.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We actually played really well today, through the entire game, in this regard. Bernie did a really good job. Made a couple poor passes, but also made some fantastic ones, like the thru-ball that Ronaldo strayed offside on.

I prefer Dybala is on the pitch though. I love watching him. Would like to see us find a way to have Bernadeschi, Mandzu, Dybala, ROnaldo all on the pitch.

4-4-2 would be ideal imo.

Szczesny
Bernadeschi-Pjanic-Matuidi-Mandzukic
Dybala-Ronaldo
This can also be a 4-3-3 with Bernie as more of a midfielder.

Would love to have Pjanic + Bernadeschi + Dybala all together creating for Ronaldo and Mandzu.
I actually play the below formation in FIFA and score loads. Hope Allegri watches my Fifa games lol.

—————————-Woj—————————-
Cancelo—-Chie———Bon——-alexsandro
——dybala———Pjanic——mandzukic——-
berna———-CR7—————-dcosta

It is an orgasmic experience to see Berna and CR7 hold up play while Dybala and Mandzukic comes running into the box to create havoc!

If beautiful goals ain’t your think, you have Dcosta and pjanic to play long balls into the box for CR7 and Mandzukic and Mandzukic, while Dybala lurks to score looseballs

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
Never liked his attitude BUT he has definately improved his first touch and his thinking has become quicker also.These quick passes he makes are starting to make me consider him a top player at last.Will he ever be a legend though?No Im 100% sure that what we see here is his top.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Do you guys think with a more creative midfield, Dybala will finally be able to play Striker? I’m talking next season, even if it means benching mandzu.
Depends who we get in midfieldm If we get someone like pogba who's got great vision and often presses forward, then Dybala won't have to drop back and collect the ball from midfield that often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)