Paulo Dybala (238 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This fucking rape industry is pissing me off. All of a sudden all these past it actress are recalling being raped 10-50 years ago and expect to get a compensation from other people taxes :sergio:
Wait it pisses you off they are raped, but not for the rape itself, but but having the audacity to come forward and disturb your delicate sensibilities?

The fact that this is your reaction to a 16 year old being raped by a 46 is bizzarely amusing :D Assuming everything is fake and dismissing it off hand is as stupid as assuming every accusation is legit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Wait it pisses you off they are raped, but not for the rape itself, but but having the audacity to come forward and disturb your delicate sensibilities?

The fact that this is your reaction to a 16 year old being raped by a 46 is bizzarely amusing :D Assuming everything is fake and dismissing it off hand is as stupid as assuming every accusation is legit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I find it difficult to understand how some people fail to be objective when it comes to rape accusations.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:boh:

I guess that makes Messi’s free kick record a bit less impressive. I still question how many of those 179 free kicks were taken from impossible angles or distances.

Dybala is one of the best in the world at free kicks, but we already knew that.
I often see Messi shoot FKs from the left side, which is stupid considering hes a leftie. He scored one of them last week tho, but the GK was a retard

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I often see Messi shoot FKs from the left side, which is stupid considering hes a leftie. He scored one of them last week tho, but the GK was a retard
Del Piero used to take free kicks from the right. It's possible to do it effectively. If you start the shot right at the wall, the keeper can't see the ball. He has to guess which side you are picking and that is hard to do.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Better in 2nd half but man, does his 1st touch suck. Its an issue when ur playing in the most crowded area and always surrounded with 2-3 players.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah Im not sure he is as good in dribbling as you make him to be. Last night he had couple of situations, once inside the box, which he wasted unceremoniously. On occasion he will skip past his marker but its not a given, but 2-3 in front of him, I dont think the return would be that great. If only his first touch was better, it would solve so many issues for him. He would have more time to look around him and pick a pass, or twist and turn 'Ale style'. Extra few seconds would make a huge difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)