Paulo Dybala (90 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its very hard not to talk crap about him when ruined almost every promissing attack. Both him and Pjanic are annoying af at times

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I hate it when he tries so hard to outdo Ronaldo and failed miserably.. common buddy, face it, Ronaldo is the guy to pass.. start doing that and you'll get more assists and you cemented your place in the team.. simple.

Its a different story if he could actually converted all those chances into goals.. but he hasnt been doing that for a while

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is not cutting it. Needs to seriously meditate about what is going on.

We all know allegri doesnt know how to get the best out of dybala. That is clear, but gosh, some things have nothing to do with allegri.

His passes were innacurate, his ball control was simply bad.

Whats going on here?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I feel come the summer at least one between Pjanic and Dybala will go. Play them regularly ofc till then and work on their exit strategy. They can fetch us good money and we can buy top class midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Dybala could find his position in an Iniesta like role
With his first touch?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I feel come the summer at least one between Pjanic and Dybala will go. Play them regularly ofc till then and work on their exit strategy. They can fetch us good money and we can buy top class midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

With his first touch?
I honestly dont care if we sell Pjanic for good money
I think Bentancur could be ready next year and if we add a very quality midfielder alongside him it could be much better than what we currently have..
Pogba Bentancur Matuidi > Pjanic Bentancur Matuidi

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol3: you mean the formation he was rarely ever good in.

Stop changing formations to accomadate him and play him as CF ffs.
lol Mario on the bench

don't be a fool. two things are certain at this point kylie

1.) Ronaldo starts as a winger
2.) Mario starts as a striker

The other attacker is up for grabs because Dybala should have his feelings hurt and spend some time on the bench and give Bernie/Costa/Cuads a go.

lol the idea of benching mario for dybala at striker

- - - Updated - - -

dybala needs to learn how to play in these formations where ever Max puts him or he sits.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Mandzukic will turn 33 this season and he’s not that prolific as a goalscorer. The #9 position is definitely up for grabs.

But in his current form Dybala will not get it.
I think Dybala's suffering from getting withdrawn and almost playing as a midfielder. He's lost all his confidence and the big majority of his touches are not decisive.

If he was playing further forward, he'd do better I reckon. It's just that at the moment we can't afford that having both Mandzukic and Ronaldo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol Mario on the bench

don't be a fool. two things are certain at this point kylie

1.) Ronaldo starts as a winger
2.) Mario starts as a striker

The other attacker is up for grabs because Dybala should have his feelings hurt and spend some time on the bench and give Bernie/Costa/Cuads a go.

lol the idea of benching mario for dybala at striker

- - - Updated - - -

dybala needs to learn how to play in these formations where ever Max puts him or he sits.
well i am not so sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 74)