Paulo Dybala (211 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We are so stacked upfront that unless your in great form your gonna be on the bench.

Even berna started from the bench depsite his great gane against Valencia

Personally i feel Manbro should be rested more but of course we all know he produces some of his best work just when you think hes ready to collapse

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The hypocrisy from those making excuses for Dybala while lambasting other players in this team for being mediocre is quite amusing.
Have you criticized Cuadrado and Mandzukic for their abysmal performance against Frosinone yet? How about criticizing Khedira for his countless abysmal performances for Juventus?

You are the one with an agenda against Dybala here.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Have you criticized Cuadrado and Mandzukic for their abysmal performance against Frosinone yet? How about criticizing Khedira for his countless abysmal performances for Juventus?

To be fair, I think it’s expected for Dybala to be held at higher standard than Khedira and Cuadrado.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he'll get more playing time once he gets out of his usual shit form.
:lol:

Apr 19, 2007
To be fair, I think it’s expected for Dybala to be held at higher standard than Khedira and Cuadrado.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
I agree thats like saying Ronaldo should score more goals but not being allowed to bc Sturaro is on the team. Players carry different weight and should be judged on theirs. If Dybala was on 3.5 a season he could be a rotation guy but other wise he should step up. We need him and all know his talent.

Mar 10, 2009
Dybala's form at the beginning of last season was amazing? Was this not when he played CF? Mandukic is great but he should.be rested until the big games. In the mean time Allegri should look to use Dybala as a centre forward.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

One of the poster i like the least is Post Ironic but saying he has agenda against Dybala it’s hilarious. It’s not like he has decision making in Juve management and he personally by making negative comments about Dybala will convince Agnelli to sell him.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dybala is a great CF. Any other position is waste of talent. I hope he manages to bench Mandzukic.

Id love to see something like this
Can-Pjanic
Costa-Berna-Ronaldo
Dybala

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so marotta often gets bashed because "we're a selling club", and "we can't hold on to our best players". at the same time, when dybala, our top scorer last season despite having higuain in the team, has a dip in form and a slow start to the season, some people immediately want marotta to sell him.

gotta love our fanbase. :sheik: @Bianconero_Aus

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not a big game player. Before the stat brigade come with the 2goals vs Barcelona and 1 vs Bayern, with a side order of the last min goal vs Lazio. Oh and Spurs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 203)