Paulo Dybala (113 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He's been played out of his natural position ever since we ditched the 3-5-2. He was banging in the goals at the start of last season. Paulo doesn't have the physical attributes to be played further back or on the wing. It's also a waste of his lethal finishing in front of goal.

The way I see it, given that CR7 is the focal point, Dybala and Mandzukic cannot coexist. Either you play Mandzukic and let him swap position with Ronaldo in a 4-3-3 or you play Dybala upfront next to Ronaldo in a 4-4-2 or a 3-5-2.

Allegri have to start viewing Dybala as a CF not a trequartista.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Shorties like Messi, Aguero and Griezman have all played as lone CF's and done so well. Dybala should too.

I know we'll miss Mandzukic physicality but honestly a game like this is why you need a big striker and it was not like Mandzu was offering anything.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Shorties like Messi, Aguero and Griezman have all played as lone CF's and done so well. Dybala should too.

I know we'll miss Mandzukic physicality but honestly a game like this is why you need a big striker and it was not like Mandzu was offering anything.
All these players you mentioned have amazing pace and physicality. Dybala has none of the two. He is really hard to fit in a system. Maybe just Seria A isnt for him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Play him as 9 and let him score.

I dont see him turning this around otherwise.

Also if nedved said he needs to focus more on his football, something must be going on.

We will lose dybala guys. Thats the truth.

Mar 3, 2014
Allegri:
“He needs to play. I’ve said since he arrived that his best physical quality is his running, so he needs to play and to move. He had some good moves today, controlling on the edge of the box where there was traffic, but he needs to run at defenders and he’ll do that once his fitness levels improve.
“Dybala has no need to feel this performance anxiety. You can be the best player in the world, but if you’re not at 100 per cent mentally, the others will get to the ball faster. Mario Mandzukic is always first to the ball, but today he was a little less sharp because of fatigue, it’s natural.”

-Dybala isn't in peak physical shape
-Dybala isn't in peak mental shape

I thought it was just Costa that played too much Fortnite?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Did he look frustarted when Berna scored? It was for a split second but i thought i see him thro his hands in a way that he looked pissed off the ball wasnt passed to him

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Did he look frustarted when Berna scored? It was for a split second but i thought i see him thro his hands in a way that he looked pissed off the ball wasnt passed to him
He needed a goal and was in a great position too. Natural that he felt disappointed for a moment there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)