Paulo Dybala (266 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
yeah because he is not good enough to assist, to score, to do header. SO he has to cover for other players. If he is that good he will do these important jobs by himself, he is not so he has to cover. Or people explain that he is good at cover.

And some dumb ass compare Marchisio to Gerrard. :Lol: Gerrard himself defend, score, assist, header, leader. So there is nothing wrong to say Gerrard is more important than Suarez.
So according to your logic the likes of Deschamps, Makelele or Mascherano are also mediocre???

Jan 5, 2011
Did you watch football at all? Makelele and Deschamps are worldclass and they are miles ahead of Marchisio. According to my logic Deschamps and Makelele are worse than Zidane similar to Marchisio is worse than Dybala, Pogba, Barzagli, Bonucci, Buffon.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
Did you watch football at all? Makelele and Deschamps are worldclass and they are miles ahead of Marchisio. According to my logic Deschamps and Makelele are worse than Zidane similar to Marchisio is worse than Dybala, Pogba, Barzagli, Bonucci, Buffon.
world class at what? They neither score or assist?

Jan 5, 2011
You should post more often.
Thank you

world class at what? They neither score or assist?
There are a few players can play their position as good as them. So Makelele and Deschamps were worldclass at their position, yet there were better footballers in same generation than Makele and Deschamps. These players (Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldinho) played at more attack involve position, so they assisted and scored much often. After all football is a sport whichever team scores more than opponent win, not team tackle or intercept more win, or possession, impact, tactical flow. If you don't understand these terminology, go read my previous posts and contexts.

Marchisio is no way worldclass at his position, he is decent. But because he grew up a Juvetini so Juve fans call him worldclass. By the above logic, saying him is more important than Pogba and Dybala (who are closer to worldclass status at their position) is even much wrong, and that is my point of view.

Amd how do you know your opinion is objective?
Because I am that good.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
yeah because he is not good enough to assist, to score, to do header. SO he has to cover for other players. If he is that good he will do these important jobs by himself, he is not so he has to cover. Or people explain that he is good at cover.

And some dumb ass compare Marchisio to Gerrard. :Lol: Gerrard himself defend, score, assist, header, leader. So there is nothing wrong to say Gerrard is more important than Suarez.
Be honest are you really this dumb or are you doing this just to annoy people?
Starting 8/23
0-1 udinese no March.
1-2 Roma no March.
1-1 chievo March had to come off min 46
2-1 win Vs Genoa bottom table team..no March had to play 4-3-3
1-1 frosinone no March 4-3-3
2-1 loss napopoli no March 4-3-3
2-0 win sevilla no March 4-3-3
3-1 win bologna 3-5-2 (had to play hernanes+ khedira till min 90+ pogba)
Shinter 0-0
Borussia 0-0
1-0 loss sassuolo no March
NOW with March back and running:
Torino 2-1 win + empoli, bilan, city, Palermo, Lazio (no pogba..who held it together?)
Sevilla 1-0 loss
Fiorentina, Torino, carpi , Verona wins..
No marchisio = no 3-5-2 except against lower garbage teams..Allegri doesn't have the balls to find out what will happen..marchisio is the only reason those wings have the balls to push forward, and why bonucci goes forward for corners is because he knows his ass is covered..see a pattern with just the formation and marchisio? Do you know what it means when a player can ALWAYS affect a coaches entire decision? We can do this all day you crackhead lol

Jan 5, 2011
Be honest are you really this dumb or are you doing this just to annoy people?
Starting 8/23
0-1 udinese no March.
1-2 Roma no March.
1-1 chievo March had to come off min 46
2-1 win Vs Genoa bottom table team..no March had to play 4-3-3
1-1 frosinone no March 4-3-3
2-1 loss napopoli no March 4-3-3
2-0 win sevilla no March 4-3-3
3-1 win bologna 3-5-2 (had to play hernanes+ khedira till min 90+ pogba)
Shinter 0-0
Borussia 0-0
1-0 loss sassuolo no March
NOW with March back and running:
Torino 2-1 win + empoli, bilan, city, Palermo, Lazio (no pogba..who held it together?)
Sevilla 1-0 loss
Fiorentina, Torino, carpi , Verona wins..
No marchisio = no 3-5-2 except against lower garbage teams..Allegri doesn't have the balls to find out what will happen..marchisio is the only reason those wings have the balls to push forward, and why bonucci goes forward for corners is because he knows his ass is covered..see a pattern with just the formation and marchisio? Do you know what it means when a player can ALWAYS affect a coaches entire decision? We can do this all day you crackhead lol
You are too green horn to let me bother, but I will try to help you develop an objective opinion too. We won those matches because Dybala, Mandzukic, Zaza starts to score while Morota and Pogba starts to assist. Why you might ask? Because these players never play together so they need time to gel. They are star players so they improve themselves and corporate with each other to score. These players help us to climb all the ways up to the table and they deserved the most credit. But in Tuz here, that is Marchisio dictate the flow and make impact. Do you think Dybala thought about Marchisio before a free kick, or Bonucci will stop coming and score header when Marchisio not playing :lol:, and what did Zaza think before scoring :lol: Marchisio will cover me if I don't score?

Here is a gang that carry us and I don't see Marchisio in this. Now try to develop objective opinion will you?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thank you

There are a few players can play their position as good as them. So Makelele and Deschamps were worldclass at their position, yet there were better footballers in same generation than Makele and Deschamps. These players (Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldinho) played at more attack involve position, so they assisted and scored much often. After all football is a sport whichever team scores more than opponent win, not team tackle or intercept more win, or possession, impact, tactical flow. If you don't understand these terminology, go read my previous posts and contexts.

Marchisio is no way worldclass at his position, he is decent. But because he grew up a Juvetini so Juve fans call him worldclass. By the above logic, saying him is more important than Pogba and Dybala (who are closer to worldclass status at their position) is even much wrong, and that is my point of view.

Because I am that good.
When asking objective analysts over 40 what the greatest club team in history was, they'll probably name that milan team from mid 80ties early90ties.
If we ask any analyst that doesnt come from holland, what specific players they remind of that team, they'll name all the defenders ,and midfielders whom dont score or assist much first, and then come up with the others.

When asking in the brittish premier league who was the greatest UK football player of the last 3-4 decades, a majority will name Paul scholes. (zidane and Xavi for example). While "paul scholes, he scores goals", he doesnt stand out like a lampard did for example.
Henry even called him the best player the EPL has ever had. Yet he received this praise

Do you know why ?

Jan 5, 2011
When asking objective analysts over 40 what the greatest club team in history was, they'll probably name that milan team from mid 80ties early90ties.
If we ask any analyst that doesnt come from holland, what specific players they remind of that team, they'll name all the defenders ,and midfielders whom dont score or assist much first, and then come up with the others.

When asking in the brittish premier league who was the greatest UK football player of the last 3-4 decades, a majority will name Paul scholes. (zidane and Xavi for example). While "paul scholes, he scores goals", he doesnt stand out like a lampard did for example.
Henry even called him the best player the EPL has ever had. Yet he received this praise

Do you know why ?
I don't know Zach. I grew up hearing debate between Pele and Maradona who is the best footballer ever, I myself root for Messi though. Paul scholes is a cute name but I am not sure who he is. Did he also direct tactical flow and make a lot of impact? I have a feeling you are trying to compare best of best WC defenders to decent WC attackers to prove they are superiors. I might be wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 258)