Paulo Dybala (183 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Dominated hard by Atalanta's energy. If he's to become great then he has to find ways out of such matches.

And missing the penalty...

- - - Updated - - -

Dominated hard by Atalanta's energy. If he's to become great then he has to find ways out of such matches.

And missing the penalty...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Relax, everyone has games like these on occasion. If he scored penalty, you wouldnt even be bringing up his overall performance tonight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So, is this the real Dybala? Only shows up when we are in complete control of the game and when things get dicey he checks out?

I don't get it. Did nothing today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
2 weak games after an insane prolific month and the knifes are out already? Give me a break.

Questionable performances in past 5 days, but don't think it's a coincidence it happens vs mobile high pressuring opponents, when he seems to be as gassed as he is right now.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He missed a penalty, all top players do. I just don't get why he changed his usual tactic of hitting with power.

He looked knackered, and was putting in a lot of running off the ball. He's never going to be the fittest guy in the team but we need to find a way to keep him fresh for 90mins.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
2 weak games after an insane prolific month and the knifes are out already? Give me a break.

Questionable performances in past 5 days, but don't think it's a coincidence it happens vs mobile high pressuring opponents, when he seems to be as gassed as he is right now.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
He dominates in games where the team is in control. When we lose control he goes awry like the rest of the team. That's my point. Our "best" player needs to step up.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We don't have great penalty shooter.marchisio is our first-choice penalty taker.i think he was scored 3 penalties for for juve in last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)