Paulo Dybala (123 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Bottom line, sex before performing most sports fucks with your stamina, that's why boxers don't do it months before the fight.
Is that your excuse for not having sex for months? Are you training for something?

What a joke. Look at zach, he has freaky sex with his fiery redhead every day then goes out and dominates the gym each day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Is that your excuse for not having sex for months? Are you training for something?

What a joke. Look at zach, he has freaky sex with his fiery redhead every day then goes out and dominates the gym each day.
Are you his fiery redhead? You make sure he has his protein bars and recovery drinks before he smacks your ass when he leaves the house.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bottom line, sex before performing most sports fucks with your stamina, that's why boxers don't do it months before the fight.
Sex releases endorfines and dopamine.

- Dopamine releases during sex and in gigantic amounts during ejaculation. Its a neurotransmitter that plays a big part in synthesis and release of epinephrine. Epinephrine is more commenly known as adrenaline.

- Releasing a large amount of a neurotransmitter will cause its receptors to be saturated. It takes a while to be 100% unsaturated. Think of it as an airfilter that has sand in it. the mazes are the receptor and the sand is the transmittor. But it takes a while to clean off the filter.

- Abstaining from ejaculation will do nothing for 6 days and cause a sudden 145.7% boost of baseline testosterone. It will revert back to normal on the 8th day. Its not exactly known why, but its probably the negative feedback of supression of the luteinizing hormone.

- Testosterone serum levels in the blood directly impact androgenic respons. In short, if its higher you trigger more adrenaline response and faster when performing or mentally pumping yourself up

- Aside from that, dopamine also acts as an opiat like pain killer and stress releaver in general. It will increase the mood/mindset and release feelings of most kinds of pain that is not bloodpressure based.

- Endorfines are also neutotransmitters. They also give a pleasurable feeling that aids with coping with pain.

================================================================

Conclusion :

If you are performing impact sports (fighting) or prime strenght sports (power/olympic lifting + strongman), you are consistantly under pain from your training sessions.
fighting sports from impact
strenghtsports from DOMS

Both competitive strenght and impacts sporters, are subjected often to very heavy workouts where you go in with unrecovered impact or muscle/tendon and nerve trauma. It will and does affect the mind on having to do that.

Having sex 2 houres before and the evening before such workouts, are greatly beneficial. The painreleave and positive mindset will greatly facilitate having to go through such gruesome torture.

In competition, your body is supposed to be well supercompensating. Tendons, Muscles and nerves are rested and overachieivng. There is no pain, and the idea of the competition pumps you up.

You need to be able to tap into your adrenaline response now. It has to be 100%. This is why you should abstain from sex starting 7 days before the competition

Be in a good mindset when you train. Be as painfree as you can. Be as much of an aggressive asshole when you need to perform.

- - - Updated - - -

I've recently exceeded my expectations often for workouts i thought i wouldnt be able to pull through cause of exactly that :)

- - - Updated - - -

What if he doesn't get it and that's why he has so much time and energy for the gym?
Reverse psychology

"babe i cant have sex now, i need to keep my testosterone based aggression up"
women : challenge accepted

"babe, i need to have sex i'm in pain
women : wtf i'm a strong independant women, i'll have it when i feel like it

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Reverse psychology

"babe i cant have sex now, i need to keep my testosterone based aggression up"
women : challenge accepted

"babe, i need to have sex i'm in pain
women : wtf i'm a strong independant women, i'll have it when i feel like it
"Babe, no way it's gonna fit through the backdoor."
Woman: Challenge accepted. @Bianconero_Aus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)