Paulo Dybala (115 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Dybala is quite feminine.
How about we start spreading rumor that all his life he has wanted to be a girl and that his motivation to play football is to earn enough for a perfect gender change surgery?
That will attract alot of support from the transgender homosexual cisgender feminist peta professional victim etc groups. And then whenever referee dont give us calls, these professional victim groups will start riot on social media about how uefa doesn't respect transblabla.

This will cause eufa to be pressurized into favoring us and it will also make us 'hip' and 'cool'. I SMELL MONEY!

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
How about we start spreading rumor that all his life he has wanted to be a girl and that his motivation to play football is to earn enough for a perfect gender change surgery?
That will attract alot of support from the transgender homosexual cisgender feminist peta professional victim etc groups. And then whenever referee dont give us calls, these professional victim groups will start riot on social media about how uefa doesn't respect transblabla.

This will cause eufa to be pressurized into favoring us and it will also make us 'hip' and 'cool'. I SMELL MONEY!
You is talking loco but I like it.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Dybala recently renewed with the Bianconeri until 2022, and says he never had any doubts about remaining in Turin.

“The renewal was my choice, Juventus have nothing to envy Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or Barcelona.

“I talked to them and told them that I wanted to stay, I’m very happy at Juventus.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)