Paulo Dybala (119 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
not at Neymar level yet thats for sure but whatever gap is there can be made up as each player grows more. There is also the chance that Neymar goes down a level since he is such a party animal and doesn't seem disciplined at all. The dad tax shit is pretty concerning too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
not at Neymar level yet thats for sure but whatever gap is there can be made up as each player grows more. There is also the chance that Neymar goes down a level since he is such a party animal and doesn't seem disciplined at all. The dad tax shit is pretty concerning too.
Where did you read anything about him being party animal? He is not a boring religious choir boy for sure (very famous since young age), but you don't here anything about ill discplined or unfocused at all( messing up off the pitch). He has his priorities straight and is actually fairly professional. He has to be, he has been the main guy in teams since he was 17. He doesn't have time to mess around as driven as he has been.

People assume all Brazilian players are the same I guess for some reason.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i'm notoriously sceptical of flairfull brazillian players, but i havent read a single bad thing about neymar off the pitch since he arrived in europe.

If anything, he shows a great desire to take responsibility when playing for brazil, and did all he could when messi was out at barcelona.

He's quite the role model tbh.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Where did you read anything about him being party animal? He is not a boring religious choir boy for sure (very famous since young age), but you don't here anything about ill discplined or unfocused at all( messing up off the pitch). He has his priorities straight and is actually fairly professional. He has to be, he has been the main guy in teams since he was 17. He doesn't have time to mess around as driven as he has been.

People assume all Brazilian players are the same I guess for some reason.
I remember Enrique having to defend his lifestyle very recently and I remember something similar last season. He gets pictured at clubs and stuff.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He does, but footballers aren't robots and allowed to live their lives aslong as it doesn't effect their football. Which it doesn't with him, never heard a single serious incident with him.

Luis Enrique is bit of an ass too, can't forget how he took Bilbao's side when they were trying to maim Neymar for doing a tricky dribble.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's basically superfluous way to say style and fitting attributes. Pogba to Barca is for super star quality mainly (make sure Real don't get him) , more then few have mentionned the obvious his direct box to box approach where he needs a lot of the ball isn't best fit for Barcas constant short passing and possession. Tho Luis Enrique has them playing alot more direct and Pogba is possession savvy player, but he would prolly not get the freedom he needs in their set up so it's pointless.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What's Barca's dna? Diving? Pressuring the ref? Tax evasion? Pogba should take it as a compliment. While Dybala should feel insulted and sue them for defamation of character.
:lol:

Those turds should stay away from our stars.

Lets hope Juve do all possible in our capabilities to keep those 2.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Xavi: Paul Pogba don't have Barcelona-DNA, Dybala has.
Better quote the whole thing next time so its less confusing, here:

“I really like two players who I think have Barça DNA,” Xavi, who made over 750 appearances for the Catalan giants before joining Al Sadd, explained to Mundo Deportivo.

“Marco Verratti and Paulo Dybala. They’re amazing, and because of their style and the quality of their play they’d fit easily into the 'machine’.

“I see them as potential future Barça players.”

However, the Blaugrana legend is less convinced about the suitability of Dybala’s teammate, Paul Pogba.

“He’s a great player, I’ve played against him. He’ll be noted for what he does with the French national team [at Euro 2016] as he is for Juve.

“I think he plays a different style to ours though. I’m not disregarding him though, on the contrary - if we get him, I won’t complain!”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 91)