Paulo Dybala (85 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Goodbye Dybala.

I wonder if he'll sign for Inter. I think chances are high.
If he doesn't resign, I agree.

Not many clubs in Europe seem to be clamoring for his services. And, let's be subjective and honest, that should be a tell right there.

If the biggest club reaching out to him on a free is Inter that says a lot about his level imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You must be kidding. Villarreal is a trash team, and we are playing at home. We will beat them with or without Dybala, and reach the next round. I guarantee you that.
Have you not watched us struggle every match against bottom feeder teams without Dybala? Villarreal are EL champions, they're no joke and you seem to immediately assume that we're entitled to win. From what happened in the first leg, they'll have plenty of scoring chances for sure.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You must be kidding. Villarreal is a trash team, and we are playing at home. We will beat them with or without Dybala, and reach the next round. I guarantee you that.
Based on what? They are the Europa League Champions, we struggled against minnows team in serie a, we have a lot of players injured

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
I would like Dybala to stay. Really!. Still i dont get this entire motion of him and his agent to get more they should. He s prone to get injured few times per season. If he get 1 injury(max1-2week recovery)/per season like Lewandowski then no one would oppose raise for him. But he s constantly out 1/4 season and still had same problems.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Our team is definitely better with him. When fit he’s still our best player. But he missed ~21 games last season and has already missed 13 games this season. That’s a ridiculous number of games for someone we want as our main player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Unfortunately I do see him going to Inter. I wouldn't even be surprised if he is bitter and goes there for less than he was demanding here. And he might score a goal or two against us and help them out, but I don't think his injury problems are ever going away, which is essentially the sticking point of his Juve renewal. I'm sure if he was fit 95% of the time he could choose his salary and we would pay, but that's not the reality. The reality is he's an injury-prone 28 year old who seemingly won't accept a reasonable salary for the risk the club has to take.

Juve are pretty cut-throat with these kind of decision but we also have to be. We aren't City or PSG and can afford to pay him a lot of money to miss a lot of games. Ok, I still think he can be a tactical issue at times but when he's fit he's undoubtedly a first choice player who you want at your club.

Hopefully he goes to Barcelona or PSG or some such club and does well, just not in the CL against us.

Jul 13, 2010
Imagine injury-plagued and 32y/o Dybala. By the time he will have to drop into a regista role because he will be as slow as Pirlo.

If we renew, only until 2025 June

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)