Paulo Dybala (88 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How much do you think Paratici would give Icardi? I bet, if he does come, it's be around that figure.
I don’t care whether it’s Dybala or Icardi or Morata or any other moody, inconsistent striker. None of them deserve 10mil plus net/year.

All 3 of them have best seasons with 30-35 goal contributions (goal + assist + penalties won). Dybala and Icardi have more consistently produced those ~30 goal contribution seasons, Morata has a better goal contribution/minutes played than either (in large part due to being less of a consistent starter so not much credit to him for that).

None of these guys are worth those kind of wages. Not even close.

- - - Updated - - -

If Tici is wiling to give 7.5 million a year, you can bet that he'll give Icardi 10m.
Then Tici is an even bigger idiot. He’d be a dumbass to offer Dybala north of 10 million. He’d be committing a crime against humanity to offer it to Icardi.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine getting a raise at work after rarely showing up entire year. Wouldnt exactly be motivating for the rest of his colleagues. Paycut seems more appropriate.
Amazing, right? It’s mind-boggling that there are Juventus fans advocating giving this guy a 150-175% pay raise after being injured or in shit form for an entire season, after being in shit form for another entire season just two years ago.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Amazing, right? It’s mind-boggling that there are Juventus fans advocating giving this guy a 150-175% pay raise after being injured or in shit form for an entire season, after being in shit form for another entire season just two years ago.
The same ones that would gladly show the door to our most prolific player and build a team around inconsistent and moody Dybala. :lol: Id like Paolo to stay past this summer but needs to lower his demands quite a bit. There wont be many suitors after the season he has had. At the level he is currently playing his next destination could be Sevilla type of club.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine getting a raise at work after rarely showing up entire year. Wouldnt exactly be motivating for the rest of his colleagues. Paycut seems more appropriate.
B81 would jizz himself to death if we gave Dybala an extension with a payrise.
I'm sure Dybala's 'magical moments' this year has given him a lot of joy, most notably grabbing his GF by her pussy on tiktok. Biggest highlight of Dybala's season :baus:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The same ones that would gladly show the door to our most prolific player and build a team around inconsistent and moody Dybala. :lol: Id like Paolo to stay past this summer but needs to lower his demands quite a bit. There wont be many suitors after the season he has had. At the level he is currently playing his next destination could be Sevilla type of club.
I’d like him to stay too, but at around his current wage. That’s all he’s worth. I’m still very fond of him for his first 3 years at this club and would love to see him get back to his best.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
He’s been legit terrible in two of three seasons.
He's terrible for the last two or tree years and yet he scores 100 goals for Juve. How come? How dat? What kind of wizardry is this?
What a legend, scores his 100th goal in the same day as the GOAT.

When our retarded management decided to sell him he decided to stay and basically secured us the title. That is a true Juve spirit, like the old guard cough cough except Bonu cough cough sticks it up in the Paratici the "scout" and Nedved "look at me i'm having a brain stroke" asses. And it comes with the price of 40mils transfer fees and 7mils per year, what a steal, what a Brits at the Athenian acropolis doing their "research" and going back home to the British Museum adventure.

Dyb is love, Dyb is life.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
This is badass level retardation now
Why are you trying to convince a Dybalista that Dybala is not the greatest player of all time?

That’s like convincing a devout Christian that Jesus was not real, or convincing a devout Muslim that Muhammed was not the true prophet.

Did your parents never teach you to respect other people’s religions?

Dybala is love, Dybala is life.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
B81 would jizz himself to death if we gave Dybala an extension with a payrise.
I'm sure Dybala's 'magical moments' this year has given him a lot of joy, most notably grabbing his GF by her pussy on tiktok. Biggest highlight of Dybala's season :baus:
I know your brethren love hyperbole and resorting to exaggeration (it's an Indian pastime I'm told), but let's not go to extremes here.

I want Dybala to stay, but he obviously doesn't deserve a raise after the season he's had. The club should clearly convey to him that should he score + assist 25 goals next season, he can get his 10+ million. If he manages 30+ goals and assists, by all means raise it to 12 million. However, if he dips below 20, then it's back to 6 million net.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I know your brethren love hyperbole and resorting to exaggeration (it's an Indian pastime I'm told), but let's not go to extremes here.

I want Dybala to stay, but he obviously doesn't deserve a raise after the season he's had. The club should clearly convey to him that should he score + assist 25 goals next season, he can get his 10+ million. If he manages 30+ goals and assists, by all means raise it to 12 million. However, if he dips below 20, then it's back to 6 million net.
He will score plenty in EL ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

You know we have Morata on 30 goals and assists this year for 5 mil net. And you wanna give Dybala 12 mil plus for that production? :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 74)