Paulo Dybala (302 Viewers)

Legend or Rookie? ***non-official poll***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yes I'm the guy who wanted us to buy one of the best strikers of this generation and a goal machine. Nothing to do with Dybala btw, Cavani would actually help him and CR with his movement, box presence, work rate etc. But nice job deflecting attention to something else again.
A striker who is 32 and has never even played in a UCL semifinal.

Also, nice job comparing two different players and roles. Cavani is a #9 who lives off of service from his teammates, Dybala is a #10 who should be doing so much more than scoring goals only.
Which he does. As I pointed out before, he is our best chance creator and dribbler.

Your entire argument on why Dybala shouldn’t be our 10 is because he’s not as good as Messi, Del Piero, whatever.

If that is the standards you set for our players, you might as well sell our entire squad apart from Ronaldo, because none of them are generational talents.

Football does not work like that.

You don’t sell your second best player because he’s not as good as Messi. I can’t believe I have to spell this out for you.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
He played better than Ronaldo, is that enough of a standard?

Also, aren’t you the donkey who wants us to buy a 32 year old Cavani? What the fuck has Cavani ever done in a big CL game? :rofl:
What has Cavani done in the CL? Is this a serious question? Well if it is, then with a bit of research you'd know he's recorded some brilliant misses vs the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Real, Barca, Man City etc in the Champions league. :disagree:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Your entire argument on why Dybala shouldn’t be our 10 is because he’s not as good as Messi, Del Piero, whatever.
Yeah...it isn't.

Obviously I don't expect him to be as good as those guys but to be the kind of player those guys were/are relative to his team, level, circumstances. I don't think it's too much to expect him to be better than Tevez was for example.

Where he is the best, most consistent, leader etc. Not to have to dig the archives to find his great games outside of Italy. He hasn't been clear cut best player on a team since he joined us. And has gotten worse year by year.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah...it isn't.

Obviously I don't expect him to be as good as those guys but to be the kind of player those guys were/are relative to his team, level, circumstances. I don't think it's too much to expect him to be better than Tevez was for example.

Where he is the best, most consistent, leader etc. Not to have to dig the archives to find his great games outside of Italy. He hasn't been clear cut best player on a team since he joined us. And has gotten worse year by year.
Did Tevez win us a CL?

His first season, we got knocked out in the group stage.
His second season, we reached the final, where Tevez put in a relatively mediocre performance.

Also, the claim that Dybala has “gotten worse year by year” is false and moronic, but I expect nothing less from you.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:klin: Very important, given the circumstances :D

Also, I love Dybala, but Omar Sivori says hi.
I know, I'm just pushing and teasing a bit all the haters, specially those who don't come out the closet oppenly but try to find any possible room to talk shit or at least share some likes with the beavis&buthead haters chew

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I read you were on Bday last Wednesday so I hope you had enjoyed your day regardless Sarribal

Wish u the best

Apr 17, 2013
Im not a Dybi hater though, wish him to succeed and win a balon dor in Juventus shirt, but i dont think its happening unless we build the team around him. The team currently isnt built around anyone, and is cruising by on individual brilliance, which is an envirovement that isnt to his strengths
Agree, that's true but it's not his fault.
Dybala is our best player, but as you say we don't put him in the best possible way. We have to play with a midfielder at 3 because they don't have the technique, the physical or the intelligence to play with 2 players. It's a shame to sacrifice those qualities because of this mediocre midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 280)