Paul Pogba (89 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
even if he somehow appeals his ban and is allowed to play, does juve want to do it?

he hasnt played for juve in 2 years now and almost 3 if you count his injurries with man u

is he worth continuing with for 9m per season? now that the foreign tax benefit doesn't apply it will be 18m per year for pogba

like imagine your top earning mids are rabiot and pogba earning more than de bruyne or prime modric.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
f
even if he somehow appeals his ban and is allowed to play, does juve want to do it?

he hasnt played for juve in 2 years now and almost 3 if you count his injurries with man u

is he worth continuing with for 9m per season? now that the foreing tax benefit doesn't apply it will be 18m per year for pogba

like imagine your top earning mids are rabiot and pogba earning more than de bruyne or prime modric.
This saves us 33m.

It's a no brainer. We'll terminate.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

is he worth continuing with for 9m per season? now that the foreign tax benefit doesn't apply it will be 18m per year for pogba

We're definitely terminating, unless we think we run a legal risk.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We're definitely terminating, unless we think we run a legal risk.
i think it's a rare case of just cause for termination. it's a matter of timing. the tax reduction can be applied if pogba works in italy for 2 years. i think the termination will happen by the end of his 2nd year here so on the 1st of july

either way he's on minimum wages so even if we keep him for an other season, it won't cost the club too much (~40k net iirc). but he's already out. he can't visit the club's facilities since the 2nd sample came back positive, and rumors say that he already left his house in torino and terminated the rental contract. he's obviously not a juve player anymore, just some time and technicalities are left

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think it's a rare case of just cause for termination. it's a matter of timing. the tax reduction can be applied if pogba works in italy for 2 years. i think the termination will happen by the end of his 2nd year here so on the 1st of july

This is what i have been wondering about

thx brev

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is what i have been wondering about

thx brev
i forgot to add one thing: the tax reduction concerns pogba. if he leaves italy too early then he's not eligible for the reduced tax. the club is right to terminate at any moment, but i don't think we need some bad pr and want to fuck with pogba too much, so my guess is that we'll wait until he's safe

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i forgot to add one thing: the tax reduction concerns pogba. if he leaves italy too early then he's not eligible for the reduced tax. the club is right to terminate at any moment, but i don't think we need some bad pr and want to fuck with pogba too much, so my guess is that we'll wait until he's safe

Finally Legal and fiscal prudence being exercised by this club

:agnelli:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
❗️ Paul Pogba has been offered a surprising route back into professional football by Broke Boys, a team participating in Russia’s celebrity-hosted league. Sporting director Artjom Chatjaturjan confirmed “serious interest” in signing Pogba, stating they’ve even contacted the former Manchester United star directly.

Chatjaturjan acknowledged Pogba’s initial refusal, attributing it to a “desperate moment” and the need for time to accept his ban. [Tuttosport]

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
❗️ Paul Pogba has been offered a surprising route back into professional football by Broke Boys, a team participating in Russia’s celebrity-hosted league. Sporting director Artjom Chatjaturjan confirmed “serious interest” in signing Pogba, stating they’ve even contacted the former Manchester United star directly.

Chatjaturjan acknowledged Pogba’s initial refusal, attributing it to a “desperate moment” and the need for time to accept his ban. [Tuttosport]
He will get injured after the first 30 min

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)