Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:disagree: The forward acquisition is vital. With such an awesome defense and midfield, it'll be a huge disappointment if our forward line remains as is, or we get some average striker like Pazzini and call it a Mercato.

May 22, 2007
I agree. I'm not sure why you'd be content with ignoring the area that so evidently needed the biggest investment over the last year because Juve strengthened the depth of other strong positions in the squad.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Indeed, even though we've had a very good mercato thus far, would still be a big disappointment if we fail to land a top player upfront. I'm sure Marotta/Paratici/Nedved have something up their sleeve (and no its not Caraciollo FFS)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I have a feeling that if he comes he will be used a lot as replacement for Pirlo.. this guy can be big name in football with room for improvement.. can't wait to see him with Vidal and Asamoah :D THEY WILL MURDER OTHER TEAMS.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
So it's definite that he won't be loaned out? I'd love to have him as the vice Pirlo.
It will be mistake to loan him. cause someone needs to replace Pirlo cause he won't play all games and God forbid he pick up an injury or something, and the kid is very good and looks mature and can play at Pirlo's place with such maturity. i hope to see him start here in Coppa or some easy matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)