Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
SAF is seriously pissed off :lol:

ir Alex Ferguson has again hit out at potential Juventus new boy Paul Pogba for treating Manchester United with 'no respect’.

The youngster turned down the Red Devils’ advances for a new contract in favour of leaving on a free this summer.

Whilst nothing is official yet, the Frenchman is anticipated to be joining Juventus this summer in a move that riles Fergie.

“We were disappointed in Paul Pogba, there is no question about that,” the Scot told reporters at his Press conference today.

“He showed a lack of respect to the club. But he has made his decision now.

“Although we always felt he was going, he never indicated it until he left. That was disappointing.”

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Idk his name guy with no 11,he was awesome i liked him alot,what about LB white guy he is really good :D

BTW Spain scored 1:1

Yeah i like both of them,but i blame no.2 for Sapin's goal,he was kinda slow .
Pogba also didn't impress so far.. but i guess it's tactical cause he is playin' upfront no as a deep layin' midfielder.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Pogba also didn't impress so far.. but i guess it's tactical cause he is playin' upfront no as a deep layin' midfielder.
Same here,guy no8 looked better,but it's only a game :D

BTW 2:1 Spain,guy no 5 fucked it up,also no 2 made mistake he allowed to spain player to assist .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)