Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With this deal, and with a striker and a centre back now being priorities, I don't quite see us going for Verratti anymore. Pescara's demands are too high.

Anyway, welcome Paul :tup:

Congrats on becoming a millionaire.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Pogba, Verratti,Marrone, Appelt,Bouy do we need to buy CM for the next 10 years ;) plus that Marchisio born 86 Vidal born 87, Asamoah & Isla born 88.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I've only seen him play for about 5 minutes, so I'm not sure what to think about him, but I obviously hope he's worth the hype.

Pogba, Isla and Asamoah isn't a bad start to the mercato I'd say... assuming Nick isn't messing with us. ;)

CF, RW, LB/CB and we're ready to roll.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
From a MUFC-fan at the Redcafe: "I'm not really angry, he isn't taking anything away from the team since he never really offered much, but it is just annoying that he's left a team crying out for midfield help for one that is overrun with top quality central midfielders."

Man, it feels so great reading that. In the era of Ranieri and Sissoko, I would've never imagined that we could get a better midfield than Manchester United, but we f*cking did!

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
From a MUFC-fan at the Redcafe: "I'm not really angry, he isn't taking anything away from the team since he never really offered much, but it is just annoying that he's left a team crying out for midfield help for one that is overrun with top quality central midfielders."

Man, it feels so great reading that. In the era of Ranieri and Sissoko, I would've never imagined that we could get a better midfield than Manchester United, but we f*cking did!
Pogba will learn from the best.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,120
    Did Di Marzio or Raiola say that?
    Raiola.

Give me a few min, I'll find the exact quote.

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 22:48 ----------

Raiola
    “We firstly have to discuss a possible renewal with United, then we could talk to other clubs if needed.

“However, if he arrived in Italy, then it would be to play immediately and not to mature.”

@Salvatore

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)