Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I know u are Hamsik fanboy,i mean u like him .

But for me he is just good,he won't be w.class .
I would buy him for 15-17 mln E .
Yeah, I am a fanboy :D

I personally think he's worth more around 20 mill. He's no Pastore or anything like that but he's a really great midfielder. Just imo anyways.

May 22, 2007
There are quite a lot of negative things you could point out about the summer transfer window of 2009/10, I don't think the ability Diego was showing for Werder could have been one. He was doing better than Hamsik.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That's not how it works though, Ahmed. We now know, a few years after it actually happened, that Diego wasn't a big success and Hamsik could have been a success. We should now all say Diego is terrible and it was a shitty move at the time.

Thought you had been on the forum long enough to realise that by now man... :rolleyes:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Diegol was very good and I wish we kept him. His forst season didn't show anything and he wasn't provided fair chance
I think Diego was decent in his 1st season in which our team was playing like crap
He showed great potential pre season but was eventually sold
I think he should have got another chance as he was sold for 12M and I definitely see him as better than all of our forwards except Matri who shouldnt be compared to him because of different roles

As for Hamsik he is great and ofcourse he is worth more than Diego now but back then Hamsik wasnt as known as he is now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)