Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's Pogba's loss. An extra 10K a week is more important to him than playing in the EPL for the great Man Utd.

Great comment from below that article.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Obviously it's Man Utd's loss when they have a midfield of two pensioners, Carrick and Anderson. There is nothing there mid-term, they'll need an entire midfield soon to continue competing at the top level, unless they plan to keep playing Jones at DM.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Obviously it's Man Utd's loss when they have a midfield of two pensioners, Carrick and Anderson. There is nothing there mid-term, they'll need an entire midfield soon to continue competing at the top level, unless they plan to keep playing Jones at DM.
Depends on whether Cleverly and Fletcher ever get fit.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
It's Pogba's loss. An extra 10K a week is more important to him than playing in the EPL for the great Man Utd.

Great comment from below that article.
it might not even be that much - I read that ManU's and Juve's offers to him are equal - 20K BP/week - or at least very similar. The main diff here seems to be that if Pogba stays at ManU, Raiola gets nothing, while if Juve sign the player, the manager has agreed with Juve on a 2 mil middle-man fee.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #353
    It doesn't sound Marottaish to pay an agent €2 mill for a youngster.

Can anyone exclude this theory?

Raiola: I'll give you Bouy, just play with me on Pogba.

Marotta: Aight homie.

PS: acmilan, Raiola can get sign on fee from United, don't you play FM, son? :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    oh, bouy, the FM junkies are at it again :D

of course Raiola can get a fee from man utd, provided they agree to pay him one ... but as it seems, they dont wanna :p

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    I'm starting to believe Melo's theory. We get Buoy and we help Raiola to get a better deal for Pogba from United.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Ulcerative colitis, which is basically inflammation of the bowels. I'd imagine on worse days it is pretty terrible and not very sociable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)