Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why would we send him to the primaveras next season? Isn't he already in United's first squad? He'll be in ours too. We payed big money for him, he's not going to the primaveras.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #188
    I remember that very well. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Chelsea-Brazilian-wonderkid-Lucas-Piazon.html

Edit: LOL, just read this comment below:

Im a liverpool fan but have to defend Chelsea here.. Juventus calling Chelsea unethical? This coming from a club that was relegated for match fixing not so long ago and built a stadium outside of its fanzone because it was cheaper, leaving fans to pick up the tab for the extra travelling. Also they took Aquilani on loan and agreed a £12million signing fee after the loan and now saying they only want to pay £4million. Get a grip Juve.

- Brian, Dublin, 18/3/2011 08:21

Mar 30, 2006
    Why would we send him to the primaveras next season? Isn't he already in United's first squad? He'll be in ours too. We payed big money for him, he's not going to the primaveras.
    I think both Pogba and Bouy will be in the senior team next season. You dont pay players that kinda wage unless they will be senior players. I would rather have Pogba and Bouy in the first team then shitty mids with no potential. Also considering we play 3 CM we will need a deep bench of mids for CL, Serie A and Coppa. Plus who better to learn from then Pirlo in midfield.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    I think both Pogba and Bouy will be in the senior team next season. You dont pay players that kinda wage unless they will be senior players. I would rather have Pogba and Bouy in the first team then shitty mids with no potential. Also considering we play 3 CM we will need a deep bench of mids for CL, Serie A and Coppa. Plus who better to learn from then Pirlo in midfield.
    The last player whom I can remember being payed a million as salary was Giovinco :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I remember that very well. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Chelsea-Brazilian-wonderkid-Lucas-Piazon.html

Edit: LOL, just read this comment below:

Im a liverpool fan but have to defend Chelsea here.. Juventus calling Chelsea unethical? This coming from a club that was relegated for match fixing not so long ago and built a stadium outside of its fanzone because it was cheaper, leaving fans to pick up the tab for the extra travelling. Also they took Aquilani on loan and agreed a £12million signing fee after the loan and now saying they only want to pay £4million. Get a grip Juve.

- Brian, Dublin, 18/3/2011 08:21
    It is true though. We got spanked by that Pool fan.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    This is what a friend of mine who's a well-informed United supporter has to say about him:

"He is a big talent, sad thing is he is a very cheeky bastard..at 18 years old he expects to be a first team player and expects 40-50 k a week having played a handful of games for the club..his agent is Balotelli's agent and a well known twat.. so enjoy the talent but prepare for the drama.. sometimes these things need to happen despite the obvious potential.. enjoy, we'll take Marchisio instead

... He has fantastic ability.. he reminds me of a young version of YaYa Toure.. big strong and technical.. but he is 18 so dont know which way his career will go, be it at United or Juve.. I think he will do well in Italy

And yea I know, he's a Turin boy, not going anywhere ...I admire loyalty" (about Marchisio) :D
    That just confirms they consider an 18 year old raw talent the same as our so called to-be leader.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Looks like a done deal.Hope he will really grow to be the player people say of him.
    1.1mil euro wages,not a small contract for such a young player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)