Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

He's really talented. If there is any overhyped younger in our youth system that can be top class is Pogba.

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 01:15 ----------

Pogba is a box to box midfielder, both defensive and offensive. Got a very good touch of the ball to be a full DM, and his strength and defensive qualities are too good to play him as an AM.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Nedvěd;3552758 said:
He's really talented. If there is any overhyped younger in our youth system that can be top class is Pogba.

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 01:15 ----------

Pogba is a box to box midfielder, both defensive and offensive. Got a very good touch of the ball to be a full DM, and his strength and defensive qualities are too good to play him as an AM.
Sounds like Marchisio.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sir Alex Ferguson furious as Paul Pogba signs for Juventus

Manchester United have lost their fight to retain the services of Paul Pogba, the prodigiously talented teenage midfielder regarded by many as the brightest prospect in the Premier League champions' academy.

The France Under 19 international has refused to extend his Old Trafford contract and will instead join Juventus this summer.

Sir Alex Ferguson, who had led exhaustive attempts to persuade Pogba that his career would be best served by staying with United, is said to be "out of his mind" with the Serie A side's actions.

Pogba, 18, was lured by a lucrative contract worth over €1 million (Dh4.8m) a season, while the player's agent Mino Raiola is understood to have agreed a €2m commission on the deal. United will receive Fifa-mandated "training compensation" totalling a few hundred thousand Euros.

Raiola began working with Pogba late last year, swiftly offering him around Europe's richest clubs, including Manchester City. Ferguson responded by asking United captains Patrice Evra and Rio Ferdinand to convince the midfielder to sign an extension. He also granted Pogba four senior appearances in the Premier League and League Cup.

There will, however, be no more first-team playing or training time for Pogba until he moves to Italy with Ferguson ordering the player to train alone as a punishment for the decision to leave.

Ironically, United acquired Pogba in 2009 in similarly contentious circumstances, his former club Le Havre making a formal, and unsuccessful, complaint to Fifa before accepting an undisclosed sum for the transfer of his registration.

Talking about Pogba following his Premier League debut against Stoke City in late January, Ferguson said: "The boy has great talent and tremendous physique for an 18 year old.

"You can't believe it. We are negotiating his contract at the moment. It is a bit complicated at the moment because he has changed his agent a couple of times. But the boy wants to stay, that is obvious. Hopefully we can get it done soon."

Meanwhile, Ander Herrera, the Athletic Bilbao midfielder, insists his side will go out looking to beat United in tomorrow's Europa League clash and are not going to Old Trafford just to make up the numbers.

He said: "It's a dream that we are going to live a unique situation that maybe throughout your career you only experience once but, clearly, we are going to win, not just turn up."

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/sir-alex-ferguson-furious-as-paul-pogba-signs-for-juventus
For the past decade fergusson and utd have been robbing the talent from all kind of smaller teams in other devisions.

But very unfair. english teams can offer youngsters a senior contract, two years earlyer then most european competitions. massive loads of players were aquired for allmost nothing, whilst the club could do nothing against it.

17 year old Guiseppe Rossi was stolen at parma by man utd, with the same method.

Its so, extremely nice, that finally, someone does it do them. only they could actually act, yet still lost it.

I am welcomming the huge talent pogba is, and i hope he becomes the next vieira. for juve, and to make fergusson even more butthurt

Raiola the fat fuck gets 2 mil and Manure training compensation :lol2:

Juve very serious about building the youth sector :tup:

Pogba - Bouy - Appelt

Best 18 year old midfield around :D

first year marotta was here, agnelli said juventus wanted to emulate the barcelona systhem.

obviously, they didnt mean play style, or massive dept creation by buying tonns of chockers untill it finally went right.

no he referred to their youth system.

They have their style of play and system, and buy the best young players in the world, for that system.

considering what role vidal and marchisio have, pogba is an excellent purchase

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #129
    No. Only today did I hear about him but he is supposedly a big talent. I'd always loved Juve to chase and get youngsters, wish our team was kind of more patient to them though.
    Ahh. Did you read Marotta's interview with CdS or something? I think this management will have a whole another attitude towards youngsters. They'll continue to loan some out and co-own others, but in the end I think more youngsters will be brought into the first team over the next years.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Ahh. Did you read Marotta's interview with CdS or something? I think this management will have a whole another attitude towards youngsters. They'll continue to loan some out and co-own others, but in the end I think more youngsters will be brought into the first team over the next years.
    Don't know, I see no improvement to be honest.

Loving the unity over Pogba when we've all probably seen him play 0 minutes combined :D
    At least we've heard good things about him, unlike Padoin, who most of us hadn't seen him play before he was signed for us and none of us had heard any positive thing about him either :D Padoin's and Boriello's are transfers I have a hard time understanding the purpose of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)