Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People already saying fuck Pogba, he is a mercanary. :lol:

18 years old and already being cast out by some people.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sadly he's just acting like most young players, nothing out of the ordinary. If he does come maybe we can slap some Juventus into him, and at least get a mahoosive fee :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I dont see why we would sign and pay some young player 1m€ a season and loan him out right away.. I think we will keep him with our first team and give him some coppa matches.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
I dont see why we would sign and pay some young player 1m€ a season and loan him out right away.. I think we will keep him with our first team and give him some coppa matches.
If hes that talanted, he can easily become a starter at some team in Serie A. One year loan may be good for him.

May 22, 2007
Great news, but do you think he will be immediately loaned out ?
Given that his supposed unhappiness at United stemmed from not getting enough game time, I'd be cautious of that. His super agent should be capable of playing two top teams against each other to give his client what he wants.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Given that his supposed unhappiness at United stemmed from not getting enough game time, I'd be cautious of that. His super agent should be capable of playing two top teams against each other to give his client what he wants.
My thought exactly. He was unhappy about not getting to play enough in United, so I don't think he's going to join us just to be shipped off to Cagliari or something like that. If he joins Juve, I think he expects to play regularly. Even though he's extremely talented, I just can't see how that's going to happen. Of course han can sub a lot and play the Coppa games, but I dunno if that's enough for him.

ItzLeif

Feb 12, 2012
So - Someone fill me in more on this guy.
What's his best position? defensive mid? central mid? attacking mid?
Which role does he usually do? Box2Box? Playmaker? Tackler?
All I've seen of him is a couple of nice long shot goals.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I'm happy we signed him. I am happy to see juve putting there money into top youth products. Yes we should focus more on our own but the fac these next generation players want to play at Juve is saying something considering most probably know nothing but stories of pre 2006 juve. So obviously our management staff re doing or saying the right things to show these kids that Juve are for real and plan long term success. Hope they can translate these reactions to mor eproven players as well though.

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 15:09 ----------

Sorry I hope we sign him*

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Don't know much about him, but if he's ours, then I wish him the best of luck.

Here's to trusting the 'Tuz hype. :beer:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
the three question marks just indicated a sense of confused joy :D . i don't know man, i've been flying such a high mood all day that i find funny connections in everything i see.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The prospect of signing a youth player and actually playing him is just....

I'm a schoolgirl kind of excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)