Paul Pogba - CM - Manchester United (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Attendance makes it a better league? Serie A is guaranteed the fourth best league in the world, and may well be, under controversy, the third best rather than the Bundesliga.

It's laughable to say the Championship is better quality than Serie A.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Attendance makes it a better league? Serie A is guaranteed the fourth best league in the world, and may well be, under controversy, the third best rather than the Bundesliga.

I know

adriano_c

May 26, 2009

Other than coefficient rankings, it's very arguable that the Spanish league is even top two since it's nothing but a two horse race year in, year out.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There are a few more good teams in La Liga though its just that Real and Barca are so good if they where in any league it would probably be a two horse race.

Athletico Madrid, Athletico Bilbao, Valencia and Malaga are all good teams.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Sure, there are some good teams there. However, I couldn't rightly call a league, where one could flip a coin and pick the winner, competitive enough to be described as the "second best league in Europe." Too little excitement for my taste.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
He's a excellent prospect that I hope won't be wasted I loan deals if we sign him. There has to be a reason why Juve are all of a sudden buying these top prospects. Buoy, Pogba, verrati (spelling probably wrong) I have never remembered Juve investing so much in youth and to me it's obvious they want to rebuild properly and have a excellent group of youth players to rotate in. Of course this is what I'm hoping but in reality who knows but I just don't understand why else we would invest so much in foreign youth players. Conte obviously has a hand in it and I think it's because he sees and has planned out a very Successful era for Juve. I hope we have the proper management team to match our coaches ambitions.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Italy Serie A is THE best for me, always will be, and I don't care what Stats people try to force down my neck, I LOVE SERIE A !

May 22, 2007
Sure, there are some good teams there. However, I couldn't rightly call a league, where one could flip a coin and pick the winner, competitive enough to be described as the "second best league in Europe." Too little excitement for my taste.
5/8 semi finalists in European competition are from Spain.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
I have no ideas what for we need him??? We have purchased this supa dupa talanted youngster from Ajax! Where is he now? I can't even see him close to the first team. Fabregas have been an Arsenal captain when he was something about 9-20 years, so the age of Bouy is not an escuse.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Serie A has the better teams, but the Bundesliga has the better infrastructure. Stadiums, fans, financial muscle; the Bundesliga is definitely ahead in that respect. However, when it comes to teams, with the exception of Bayern Munich, none of the other teams can challenge Juventus, Milan, or even Napoli, including Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)