Pau Torres - CB - Villarreal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Man City made it clear Aké won’t leave
Maybe this means they’re not after Torres and he might be more attainable for us
Chelsea already on Kimpembe too, that would be great im already excited about replacing MDL with Torres as imo he will fit our squad well. Now we just need Gatti to suddenly become WC CB and a sensation so we can bench Bonucci.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Keep De Ligt and acquire Torres :agree:
That sounds too good to be true and it would show that we actually changed for good.

Sadly I still believe MDL could be sold, replace by any mediocre serie a player, buy a broken Zaniolo for 50m and then blame in the future our bad fortune for the constant injuries and our underperforming team

OP
IlCapitano

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
  • Thread Starter #68
    Not perfect but fine. Gatti could also surprise and he's more aggressive so they could be a perfect partnership

Pau has played and exploded with Albiol next to him, not exactly his perfect partner either. People assume because he passes like a midfielder he is a soft CB, when he's anything but

OP
    IlCapitano

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
  • Thread Starter #70
    I am not saying he's soft, but ideally I would get Milenkovic as an insurance and try to get rid of Rugani.
    Milenkovic as insurance for what? He can only be a backup for Rugani. Awful, awful player

Bottom line is you can find a Milenković or a similar brainless thug anywhere anyhow anytime, but a complete and sophisticated CB like Pau is very rare

Jun 6, 2015
    Not perfect but fine. Gatti could also surprise and he's more aggressive so they could be a perfect partnership

Pau has played and exploded with Albiol next to him, not exactly his perfect partner either. People assume because he passes like a midfielder he is a soft CB, when he's anything but
    Might not be soft but he's definitely a bit passive similar to Bonucci. Doesn't really go into challenges like Chiello and De Ligt do for example.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dude just looks like a Spanish version of Rugani to me.

If he was a proper talent the Spanish elite clubs would have been chasing him. Instead those elite clubs signed Rudiger, Christensen and are chasing Kounde and no one even showed interest in Pau Torres.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    If he was a proper talent the Spanish elite clubs would have been chasing him. Instead those elite clubs signed Rudiger, Christensen and are chasing Kounde and no one even showed interest in Pau Torres.
    I follow a different line of thought

If a club signed Rüdiger one is well-advised to do the exact opposite of every single transfer move that club makes and sign whatever player that club is NOT interested in.

A club that signed Rüdiger should be a counter indicator for any thinking man for years to come.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Dude just looks like a Spanish version of Rugani to me.

I don't know, Barca is pretty stupid nowadays. And he is not the profile for Simeone.

OP
    IlCapitano

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
  • Thread Starter #80

My God the passing...

Imagine him, Leo, Loca, Pogba and Di Maria sending Dušan and Chiesa/Zaniolo through on goal. :green:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)