Pau Torres - CB - Villarreal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I was referring to Gimenez from ATM.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need two starting CBs. We're not going to win playing defense. That's a gross misappropriation of funds.
If anything, the defense needs more reinforcing than the midfield or attack

We need a top CB and atleast one quality fullback and no, it's not that skinny jabroni we signed from Genoa

Buy on AliExpress.com

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I was referring to Gimenez from ATM.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't need two starting CBs. We're not going to win playing defense. That's a gross misappropriation of funds.
Yes we do. With a world class veteran like Chiellini gone, as well as of one of the worlds top youngsters De Ligt, we are bare-boned at the back. And no, Bonucci is no longer starter material.

I'll tell you what we dont need: an overrated injury prone fraud called Zaniolo. That's a gross misappropriation of funds right there. Wholly unnecessary and very risky.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

On #PauTorres there is the approval of #Allegri : #Juventus tries, waiting for the raise of #Bayern for #DeLigt (perhaps already before the weekend). However, caution is needed: the #Villarreal to let it go requires a considerable amount, over 40 million. #calciomercato

Last edited:

Drew

Jan 18, 2022
He'll probably cost 50 million, and we will probably get closer to 80-85 million for De Ligt. Would you rather we keep De Ligt and sell him for 40-50 million next season, if we are even lucky to get that much?

Torres and Zaniolo being funded by the De Ligt sale is not such a bad deal.
Torres and Zaniolo would be a great business from De Ligt's sale.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I do like Pau.. but A Spanish defender in Serie A, was there any success recently or ever? Albiol kinda was meh in Nipples, but i see Pau as a more modern defender which we never had. Could be a great partner for Gatti, yeah I really want Gatti to play more minutes than Bonbon..

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)