Pau Torres - CB - Villarreal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I never watched Villareall , but from the video he doesn’t looks nothing special, i hope we won’t go after him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell De Ligt for 70m to buy Pau for 60m :seven:
He'll probably cost 50 million, and we will probably get closer to 80-85 million for De Ligt. Would you rather we keep De Ligt and sell him for 40-50 million next season, if we are even lucky to get that much?

Torres and Zaniolo being funded by the De Ligt sale is not such a bad deal.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He'll probably cost 50 million, and we will probably get closer to 80-85 million for De Ligt. Would you rather we keep De Ligt and sell him for 40-50 million next season, if we are even lucky to get that much?

Torres and Zaniolo being funded by the De Ligt sale is not such a bad deal.
I'm all for letting De Ligt go and getting Pau. But I don't think we should (and will) pay anywhere close to that release clause. 40m maybe. I just found it funny that De Ligt's rumoured offer price and Pau's release clause are very similar.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Sell De Ligt for 70m to buy Pau for 60m :seven:
So it's better to buy Gabriel for 50m? We won't buy good CB for less than 40-50m, IMO it's worth giving extra 10m for Pau, but I'm not even sure if he would cost that, if we can convince him I'm pretty sure Viallreal would sell him for around 50m

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I see he is not from Serie A (++)
He is from a team that destroyed JJ in CL (+)
At 25 years old he already won a European Cup (+)
He looks like a guy focused on football rather than social media (+++)
I approve even at 40-50mil if MdL is sold

We don't need two starting CBs. We're not going to win playing defense. That's a gross misappropriation of funds.
Calma

Lolmer is not a starting CB. He just costs like one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)