Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #661
    Good news: his career is not at risk. No need for a surgery but a rest period of 30-45 days.

Important day ahead cause we're gonna meet Samp and deal with them about the transfer. We might change the deal to loan + option/obligation but nothing official about that just rumors.

So it seems we'll know today if we're getting him or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Good news: his career is not at risk. No need for a surgery but a rest period of 30-45 days.

Important day ahead cause we're gonna meet Samp and deal with them about the transfer. We might change the deal to loan + option/obligation but nothing official about that just rumors.

So it seems we'll know today if we're getting him or not.
    Yeah. Inflammated heart muscle caused by bacterial infection.

Guy just went to hell and back during this diagnosis.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #664
    Yeah. Inflammated heart muscle caused by bacterial infection.

Guy just went to hell and back during this diagnosis.
    Yeah. He literally went to shit after all this, he must have a huge smile right now despite of the transfer.

Btw, what we want is to change the deal so it protects us somehow. So it seems we're rather sceptical. Ferrero is crazy, he might as well tell us to fuck off as now he can easily sell him somewhere else.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Yeah. He literally went to shit after all this, he must have a huge smile right now despite of the transfer.

Btw, what we want is to change the deal so it protects us somehow. So it seems we're rather sceptical. Ferrero is crazy, he might as well tell us to fuck off as now he can easily sell him somewhere else.
    Hmmm, No sane club will accept a player with a heart condition, temporary or not, if we pull out. He's just raging cause he's afraid he loses a player for free for whom he had calculated his fee for the mercato budged

Juve has Samp by the balls. Which is why we are suspiciously silence and Ferrero rocher is loudmouthing like a B81

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #666
    Hmmm, No sane club will accept a player with a heart condition, temporary or not, if we pull out. He's just raging cause he's afraid he loses a player for free for whom he had calculated his fee for the mercato budged

Juve has Samp by the balls. Which is why we are suspiciously silence and Ferrero rocher is loudmouthing like a B81
    It's nothing serious. Clubs won't back off because he needs a 30 days rest. A month is nothing.

No same club will accept a player with a heart condition? You make it sound serious but it's not. Also, we signed Licht with the same shit and look at him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    It's nothing serious. Clubs won't back off because he needs a 30 days rest. A month is nothing.

No same club will accept a player with a heart condition? You make it sound serious but it's not. Also, we signed Licht with the same shit and look at him.
    QRS interval irregularities are that annoying thingie that leads players to suddenly have a heart failure on the field and die.

Most of the time its diagnosed, its one of the many causes you dont want it to be. You can fix a good amount of them with a pacemaker, but your top sport career is over.

So it was 90% chance his career was over.

However, if its carditis, he'll be back after 30-45 days.

Thing is, no sane club will sign a player with a failed QRS complex test. They'll redo the test untill the player passes

- - - Updated - - -

So basically he is going to miss all preseason.
    Yeah, inflammation of the heart muscle is really a bitch.

My sisters ex, good friend of mine, had this too and he was at home for about the same amount of time.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Yeah, but this guy is a footballer. Always a possibility just randomly collapses on the pitch. This thing makes me fkn nervous and is he really a reliable long term option now.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #670
    QRS interval irregularities are that annoying thingie that leads players to suddenly have a heart failure on the field and die.

Most of the time its diagnosed
    Really? I've seen it happen on the pitch (I mean, on the TV) but whenever it happened they released a statement how everything was fine with him and how he passed all the medicals.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Really? I've seen it happen on the pitch (I mean, on the TV) but whenever it happened they released a statement how everything was fine with him and how he passed all the medicals.
    Correct.

An irregular QRS interval can be caused by many things. For example cardiomyopathy. Which is something you can have gotten genetically, which means you had it all your life, or because you contracted it in another way. For example specific viral infections. Thing is the damage done is permanent. Threatment varies from lifestyle alterations, pacemaker or heart transplant.

Clubs testing, is actually covering their investment. What if Samp found out he has cardiomyopathy, and decided to sell him off to juventus to get some quick profit ?
    Thats where your medical comes in. To make sure he didnt had it in the first place

However, Schick can sign here. Contract some virus in 3 months time, get serious cardiomyopathy, and is forced to quit football.

I strongly recommand any cardiovascular athlete to do a checkup once or twice a year. Yeah, it costs 160 bucks in belgium. But you'll live.

If my father would have done such tests after 35, he'd still be alive.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    Correct.

An irregular QRS interval can be caused by many things. For example cardiomyopathy. Which is something you can have gotten genetically, which means you had it all your life, or because you contracted it in another way. For example specific viral infections. Thing is the damage done is permanent. Threatment varies from lifestyle alterations, pacemaker or heart transplant.

Clubs testing, is actually covering their investment. What if Samp found out he has cardiomyopathy, and decided to sell him off to juventus to get some quick profit ?
    Thats where your medical comes in. To make sure he didnt had it in the first place

However, Schick can sign here. Contract some virus in 3 months time, get serious cardiomyopathy, and is forced to quit football.

I strongly recommand any cardiovascular athlete to do a checkup once or twice a year. Yeah, it costs 160 bucks in belgium. But you'll live.

Almost like any big purchase in life: houses, cars...checking it is worth your investment.

Sorry to hear about your father. Interesting stuff to read on the subject, didn't know about it arising with a type of viral infection. :tup:

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
    Mar 29, 2009
    A "cold" as per ferrero with rest for a month. Seems like peri/myocarditis to me. Rest +\-antinflamatories like colchicine is all that is needed. Redo an echocardiogram to check any regional wall motion abnormalities after that, though perhaps a bit soon.

EKG readings would show ST segment changes that would mimic ischaemic damage secondary to coronary artery disease, but very unlikely especially in a young professional athlete. Could be a congenital non symptomatic heart block like a right bundle branch block that go undiagnosed and people live with.

Some type of cardiomyopathy is highly unlikely i would thinkq, though hypertrophic cardiomyopathy couldnt be rules out. I suppose all we could do is wait for all tests to be concluded. Arrythmias like an atrial flutter in Lichsteiners case, symptoms would manifest immediately i.e shortness of breath/syncope/palpitations and perhaps would require an electrophysiology study which doesnt seem to be the case. Doubt its a serious one such as ventricular fibrilation or ventricular tachycardia as this guy would have collapsed and that would make the news immediately, which would mean we wouldnt consider this signing at all.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
    Correct.

Why are heart issues seemingly so prevalent in football recently? The amount of footballers in Italy with heart issues seems to be weirdly high.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    Correct.

:tup::tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    A "cold" as per ferrero with rest for a month. Seems like peri/myocarditis to me. Rest +\-antinflamatories like colchicine is all that is needed. Redo an echocardiogram to check any regional wall motion abnormalities after that, though perhaps a bit soon.

EKG readings would show ST segment changes that would mimic ischaemic damage secondary to coronary artery disease, but very unlikely especially in a young professional athlete. Could be a congenital non symptomatic heart block like a right bundle branch block that go undiagnosed and people live with.

Some type of cardiomyopathy is highly unlikely i would thinkq, though hypertrophic cardiomyopathy couldnt be rules out. I suppose all we could do is wait for all tests to be concluded. Arrythmias like an atrial flutter in Lichsteiners case, symptoms would manifest immediately i.e shortness of breath/syncope/palpitations and perhaps would require an electrophysiology study which doesnt seem to be the case. Doubt its a serious one such as ventricular fibrilation or ventricular tachycardia as this guy would have collapsed and that would make the news immediately, which would mean we wouldnt consider this signing at all.
    Not sure how long that takes to clear completely for a new EKG. Friend of mine who had carditis caused by bacterial infection, and they caught that early, took 4 weeks to be able to do his daily things without needing aid from someone

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

:shocked: I thought you are all about anaconda knowledge

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)