Patrik Schick (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
I get the feeling that there's no real plan / project this time, and that it's all a random Seccoesque mess. Which is a very nasty feeling, considering the giant leaps forward Milan are taking at the moment. It seems like we're chasing a bunch of targets we're not even sure we really wanna sign.
Of course there is a plan, this years is the first one where we know what formation we will play.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
RAMI¹⁰;5570232 said:
But we agreed to split the cost over 3 years, therfore we have paid more than the release clause...
Thats just how we plan to Finance the deal, it has very little to do with if we have funds available in our future revenue stream to make all the purchases to complete our squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Funds? We made a ton of exceeding cash from our CL fare. Up until today we've only spend money on Costa. That is on this summers mercato. We have payments from January and before, but thats not in this summer mercato budget. Costa was signed for ~45m split in three years. 45/3 is 15m.
So we've only spend €15m this summer. I believe the budget is ~100m. Now my match skills are way off, but somehow we should still have A LOT funds to spend. Even if we sign Bernardeschi for €40m and Schick for €30m. We should still have €25m for a starter RB. €30-40m for a CDM and a little extra for backups ala De Sciglio and Sczezny.

- - - Updated - - -

Schick is sidelined for a while anyway. No point rushing this transfer through to get him going with us to the US tour. Marotta should sign Bernardeschi and enough with the penny pitching. Just give the Rincon and €40m, and get over with it. When he's regarded a top class playmaker in half a year nobody will complain we spend ~50m to sign him.
We dont now the summerbudget, and having made alot of money from this years CHL dont mean we will have a big summerbudget this year. Thats not how it works.

We will make a budget for what our management think is our sustainable income, and the sum of the squads wages and amortisation will be a percentage of this.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Sampdoria president Massimo Ferrero: "Schick is very healthy, if Juventus are not willing to sign him, we can sell him to another team."

Ferrero: "4 clubs are ready to buy Schick. We can sell him for €40-€50M.
He seems very pissed off at Marrotta. He cant cancel this deal otherwise he would have done it already.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If we can trust Di Marzio, need to rest about a month. No future risk. What are we thinking about? If we let him go, we will surely regret it.

Apr 17, 2013
Schick seems to have an inflammation and needs 3 weeks or even a month of rest (Sky)

Jakub Jankto (Schick teammate with the Czech U21) "I was aware of the problem in the heart of Patrik"

Jankto "However it did not seem to be very serious, I think he will go to Juventus anyway"

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Doc said Schick needs 20/30 days of rest.
Samp and Juve will talk tomorrow.
So every time he gets sick he'll miss about a month? The talk hopefully will be like a meeting in WashDC involving American politicians, all talk and nothing gets done! Loan only for me. If Schick turns into such a gem, than Samp should be more than satisfied with loaning him out cause they'll receive more cash down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)