Patrik Schick (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I get the feeling that there's no real plan / project this time, and that it's all a random Seccoesque mess. Which is a very nasty feeling, considering the giant leaps forward Milan are taking at the moment. It seems like we're chasing a bunch of targets we're not even sure we really wanna sign.
That's sort of the feeling I have too.

After getting most of our business done nice and quick (for the most part) last season, it looks like we've gone back to procrastinating and penny-pinching to the last € once again. Kind of annoying, given that our pre-season will be getting into full swing very soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
That's sort of the feeling I have too.

After getting most of our business done nice and quick (for the most part) last season, it looks like we've gone back to procrastinating and penny-pinching to the last € once again. Kind of annoying, given that our pre-season will be getting into full swing very soon.
last season: for the most part but not the most important position (CM).
we are still going on without a proper CM or RB which is the most needed positions to cover now.
and yes, would have been great if we at least had starting 8-9 players before pre-season.
we still have 40 days in the market.. lets see if we can get the right players

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Just speculating, but I have a sneaky suspision that this deal is linked to the Bernardeshi deal. We dont have the funds for both players, as we also have to splash for a CM, RB and probably CB, so we are trying to either make up reasons for getting a loan deal, or alternativly draw out negotiations long enough to se if we can finalise the Berna deal.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What the fuck is going on with our transfers ffs :lol2:
I get the feeling that there's no real plan / project this time, and that it's all a random Seccoesque mess. Which is a very nasty feeling, considering the giant leaps forward Milan are taking at the moment. It seems like we're chasing a bunch of targets we're not even sure we really wanna sign.
Dani was right :scared:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Just speculating, but I have a sneaky suspision that this deal is linked to the Bernardeshi deal. We dont have the funds for both players, as we also have to splash for a CM, RB and probably CB, so we are trying to either make up reasons for getting a loan deal, or alternativly draw out negotiations long enough to se if we can finalise the Berna deal.
But we agreed to split the cost over 3 years, therfore we have paid more than the release clause...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Why? I only read he could pause 30-45 days.
The reason still transfer is on hold is because were waiting to learn the results of his second medical. If the results say he is sidelined until January we will not go through with the terms already arranged with Sampdoria. If the results are good and he will be back in ~40 days we will go though with the transfer. I'm not sure what this will effect Cuadrado, but we will probably sell him if Schick is fit in ~40 days time.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Funds? We made a ton of exceeding cash from our CL fare. Up until today we've only spend money on Costa. That is on this summers mercato. We have payments from January and before, but thats not in this summer mercato budget. Costa was signed for ~45m split in three years. 45/3 is 15m.
So we've only spend €15m this summer. I believe the budget is ~100m. Now my match skills are way off, but somehow we should still have A LOT funds to spend. Even if we sign Bernardeschi for €40m and Schick for €30m. We should still have €25m for a starter RB. €30-40m for a CDM and a little extra for backups ala De Sciglio and Sczezny.

- - - Updated - - -

Schick is sidelined for a while anyway. No point rushing this transfer through to get him going with us to the US tour. Marotta should sign Bernardeschi and enough with the penny pitching. Just give the Rincon and €40m, and get over with it. When he's regarded a top class playmaker in half a year nobody will complain we spend ~50m to sign him.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
Funds? We made a ton of exceeding cash from our CL fare. Up until today we've only spend money on Costa. That is on this summers mercato. We have payments from January and before, but thats not in this summer mercato budget. Costa was signed for ~45m split in three years. 45/3 is 15m.
So we've only spend €15m this summer. I believe the budget is ~100m. Now my match skills are way off, but somehow we should still have A LOT funds to spend. Even if we sign Bernardeschi for €40m and Schick for €30m. We should still have €25m for a starter RB. €30-40m for a CDM and a little extra for backups ala De Sciglio and Sczezny.

- - - Updated - - -

Schick is sidelined for a while anyway. No point rushing this transfer through to get him going with us to the US tour. Marotta should sign Bernardeschi and enough with the penny pitching. Just give the Rincon and €40m, and get over with it. When he's regarded a top class playmaker in half a year nobody will complain we spend ~50m to sign him.
You know that De Sciglio is the starting RB?

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

For Costa only 6 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)