Patrik Schick (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I don't really care if he comes or not... but I would have preferred we won't buy him, and instead go all out for Sanchez - 60-70M and a 7.5M salary.
I don't think the Schik-transfer has something to do withv Sanchez.

If we should have gone all in for Sanchez we should have gone past this Lolzillian from Bayern with his embarrassing flash haircut.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #583
    I don't really care if he comes or not... but I would have preferred we won't buy him, and instead go all out for Sanchez - 60-70M and a 7.5M salary.
    There's no way Sanchez is gonna earn anything less than 10mln at his next club.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #585
    Gazzetta is saying that Cuadrado's future depend on Schick's arrival. If we decide not to buy him then Cuadrado is staying, if we do, well, you know what that means.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
    That's like saying I won't bother buying that BMW M5, I'll save the money and buy a Ferrari 488GTB instead.
    That's not really a good comparison, because financially we can get him..Bono is gone and money for Schick can be saved.. could happen.
    Don't think it will, but it could.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    That's not really a good comparison, because financially we can get him..Bono is gone and money for Schick can be saved.. could happen.
    Don't think it will, but it could.
    The difference is big if you give each player a 4-year contract.

Schick
    Fee €30.6m
    Salary (€2.5m after tax) = €27.7m
    Total: €48.3m

Sanchez
    Fee €45m
    Salary (€10m after tax) = €88.8m
    Total: €133.8m

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Add 15m more to the fee lol, Sanchez wont go under 60m IMO even in last year. That makes it 148m financial investment in him. 100m more then Schick.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #591
    I actually think Sanchez is going to cost at least 70 while... wait... did you count his wages to be 10mln after taxes? He'll get 10 before taxes surely, so they'll spend 20mln/season on his wages.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Add 15m more to the fee lol, Sanchez wont go under 60m IMO even in last year. That makes it 148m financial investment in him. 100m more then Schick.
    You can probably add more to the salary as well, but I was being conservative. Sanchez is a massive outlay for anyone, it's maybe not a surprise that no one is touching him without a sale first.

- - - Updated - - -

He'll get 10 before taxes surely, so they'll spend 20mln/season on his wages.
    Eh? :D €10m after tax, €22.2m before tax.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Sampdoria president Massimo Ferrero: "Schick is very healthy, if Juventus are not willing to sign him, we can sell him to another team."

Ferrero: "4 clubs are ready to buy Schick. We can sell him for €40-€50M.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    Sampdoria president Massimo Ferrero: "Schick is very healthy, if Juventus are not willing to sign him, we can sell him to another team."

Ferrero: "4 clubs are ready to buy Schick. We can sell him for €40-€50M.
    "It's a farce," Ferrero told Secolo XIX. "He's not healthy, he's really healthy. What they found is the equivalent of a cold!" Lol

Loan deal for me. Too much of a risk. Can get 40-50 but such a nice guy to give him to Juve. Really.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    What the fuck is going on with our transfers ffs :lol2:
    I get the feeling that there's no real plan / project this time, and that it's all a random Seccoesque mess. Which is a very nasty feeling, considering the giant leaps forward Milan are taking at the moment. It seems like we're chasing a bunch of targets we're not even sure we really wanna sign.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)