Patrik Schick (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't forget the loyalty we will get in return. Schick will stay with us forever, ever, ever.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
And for those who were thinking about an easy and calm summer, like me, with just a couple of move, it's becoming in the third chapter of our Marotta's Lord of the weird

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #532
    Mild arrhythmia is a rumor from a shit source. And they didn't say he's not coming. At least not yet. Details will be known on Monday but apparently 'they found something' as the media says and which can be BS.

They also say it might happen to see Schick on loan here with option to buy instead.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
    Mild arrhythmia is a rumor from a $#@! source. And they didn't say he's not coming. At least not yet. Details will be known on Monday but apparently 'they found something' as the media says and which can be BS.

They also say it might happen to see Schick on loan here with option to buy instead.
    Yeah I'm just trolling. but I do have a bad feeling about this.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #534
    Yeah I'm just trolling. but I do have a bad feeling about this.
    Mild arrhythmia was/is rumored but please stop trolling like that. In a sense: don't post false news. Rather just say 'I don't think he's coming'.

I'm not here as a police officer, I just say because more than often enough we're giving infraction points for posting fake news.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Lets see what they found. Hopefully a loan with obligation to buy at a certain number of appearances can be made. That would seem like a reasonable option for everyone.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    @Mark what's happening? I really want this guy , he's gonna be wc , him ,Caldara,Berna+ Sandro staying would be 10/10 mercato .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #538
    @Mark what's happening? I really want this guy , he's gonna be wc , him ,Caldara,Berna+ Sandro staying would be 10/10 mercato .

Our mercato would pretty much suck if we fail to sign any DM/MC and keep relying on Khedira.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    Our mercato would pretty much suck if we fail to sign any DM/MC and keep relying on Khedira.
    I would rather sign no one , than sign some average player . Nainngolan would be dope , he would be perfect to bad that fucker hates us :mad:

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #540
    I would rather sign no one , than sign some average player . Nainngolan would be dope , he would be perfect to bad that fucker hates us :mad:

I agree. With Radja we'd destroy the CL literally. He's the perfect player for us and somebody we lack. Best possible option IMO. But you're right, he hates us, too bad :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)