Patrik Schick (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Never said we had a chance signing Mbappe, just saying Schick very rapidly became fapping material, after a good season and he is not even close to the level of the "unsignable" Kylian.

To be honest, there are a lot of great attacking talent around, and some of them are even better and younger than Schick.
In my humble opinion, we should be looking towards South America and all around the world, not just focus on taking the best out from our own backyard.

That said, its a shame the transfer encountered problems, im sure he would do well here even in his first season, and i agree that he is very talented.

But the hype train has been a bit ridicolous , i must say
Agreed about the hype train but that's just part and parcel to nearly any player we sign :tuz:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No dude, with the millions that Marotta embezzled he could've donated it towards heart disease research. But he didn't, and bought a yacht instead. So basically it is his fault.
He will theorize that Sampdoria and Marotta are running an underground money embezzlement scheme and his only evidence will be that Beppe was the SD/GM there before he came to Juve.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #448
    There are still some tests left and it seems they last 8 hours lol. We're already thinking to loan him until January and see what happens and only then activate the clause.

They also say we're thinking to negotiate the deal again with Samp but it may cause danger since PSG would knock on their door again.

Future: unknown.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    There are still some tests left and it seems they last 8 hours lol. We're already thinking to loan him until January and see what happens and only then activate the clause.

They also say we're thinking to negotiate the deal again with Samp but it may cause danger since PSG would knock on their door again.

Future: unknown.
    if he has a risk heart condition, there is a chance at some point he either drops dead, or a cardiologist decides "roflmao kek, dis can has to quit football"

In both cases, the entire paid sum is a loss.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #451
    if he has a risk heart condition, there is a chance at some point he either drops dead, or a cardiologist decides "roflmao kek, dis can has to quit football"

In both cases, the entire paid sum is a loss.
    Some say it's a heart condition but at this point it's just guessing. Either way, something is surely wrong. :boh: Poor Schick, if it's a heart condition then I guess his heart is totally making a mess over the past week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Samp advocate: everything is done our part and the player is fit. The only thing left is to deposit the contract in the Lega.

Aug 2, 2005
    Some say it's a heart condition but at this point it's just guessing. Either way, something is surely wrong. :boh: Poor Schick, if it's a heart condition then I guess his heart is totally making a mess over the past week or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Samp advocate: everything is done our part and the player is fit. The only thing left is to deposit the contract in the Lega.
    yes. it does not make sense this heart problem.
    how did us discover it if he passed first part? if true, where we got this is info from
    it is all media bullshits

and if true, pretty clear the deal wont go through and its like 4 days since first news popped out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)