Patrik Schick (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark please tell me this is "fake news" as Trump would say!
what I know is that in an article 3 days ago he said he was on vacation and was coming here in a week so that's in 4 days. He said he spoke to Pavel and wanted to know everything about Juve.
Another thing is Juve's press release when he was here for the medical. It said he was passing 1 part here and then had to go finish that EURO tournament. 2nd part was for later. I guess they didn't do it yet so that's why the deal was not signed yet.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He is still on holidays, it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed another year at Samp however.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Sampa already signed his replacement in Kownacki. GDM is bullshitting because he doesnt know what happens,I wouldnt read much into it, if the guy himself said few days ago he will come soon then thats the truth.

YY11

Sep 9, 2011
Manu knows better, at this time they ran forward and got Lukaku cuz they were waiting for Morata's fax for almost two week :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I just imagine this post as if it was a movie and I can't stop laughing!
if only we could write a movie script of this :D

Imagine the trailer : *an action music starts* >>>> cut to fax machine and the sound of printing >>>>> and so on :lol:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sampa already signed his replacement in Kownacki. GDM is bullshitting because he doesnt know what happens,I wouldnt read much into it, if the guy himself said few days ago he will come soon then thats the truth.
Even if it falls through, they can still sell him to another team.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
if this doesnt go through Marotta loses my support.
How is this on Marotta If the medical tests show up something of concern?
:agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Just pay the release clause, genius. Why are you negotiating with Sampdoria in first place and ending paying more?
I dont know Turk, why do you think ?

- - - Updated - - -

Speculation this morning (on FI) that it may be connected to one of his two medical tests.

we'll just have to wait.
If our tests found an underlying heart condition that requires surgery, this transfer wont be done

- - - Updated - - -

Even if it falls through, they can still sell him to another team.
Unless its a heart condition that is serious enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)