Patrik Schick - ST - Sampdoria (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
there were reports he wants to fight for place in starting 11,then comes reports he will stay in samp no matter what next year. to make things even more interesting, every day a new club chase him down. I hope he is not overhyped because some spoiled kids tend to stall in progress (see berardi) and they are nothing more than pellisier-type serie a players

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think we got him in the bag. Media are just making the most of it while they can.
Its a possibility.

I dont see how we can miss on him having nedved whispering on his ears everynight and the kind of club we are now.

If we let somsone else from italy snatch him in our noses..we are a fail.

Apr 29, 2006
So the guy is kind of a replacement for Berardi, right? It's obvious that he is better than the italien, left footed and imho can do quite well wide. Especially on the right?

So we have a much better ST, probably a better RW/RF and younger, at the same price like Domenico? FFS, he must be cursing the day he refused to join us :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So the guy is kind of a replacement for Berardi, right? It's obvious that he is better than the italien, left footed and imho can do quite well wide. Especially on the right?

So we have a much better ST, probably a better RW/RF and younger, at the same price like Domenico? FFS, he must be cursing the day he refused to join us :lol:
You are totally right sir.

The best of it is that unlike berardi, this guy really seems to enjoy running with the ball and dribbling... and could potentially have a deadly left foot. End product. Something like we deeply miss from cuadrado.

Like you said, he also can play as higuains substitute.

This signing will be wonderful.

About berardi, he will most likely join his beloved inter and will form a deadly attack with Icardi most likely. So we better watch out.

It will be interesting

Apr 29, 2006
Yeah Cuadrado for all his efforts is a guy to beat his man 1-1 and cross it. Imho our future Valencia or bench->sale. Anyway I think he will be a wonderful RB, if he manages to gain some strength while not loosing too much of his sprint.
Berardi in other words is fucked. His stepping his game up like Pogba - from a team that plays in Europe to one that doesn't. At least for all his bs Morinho is a better bet to get you to CL than random inda management.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah Cuadrado for all his efforts is a guy to beat his man 1-1 and cross it. Imho our future Valencia or bench->sale. Anyway I think he will be a wonderful RB, if he manages to gain some strength while not loosing too much of his sprint.
Berardi in other words is $#@!ed. His stepping his game up like Pogba - from a team that plays in Europe to one that doesn't. At least for all his bs Morinho is a better bet to get you to CL than random inda management.
Berardi seems to be a guy that decides with the heart, and deep inside it seems he simply was not ok in joining juve. He can rot in his beloved inter all what he wants. We will make sure remember him his place.

- - - Updated - - -

About cuadrado as RB sounds good to me. He has stamina, he has speed and can cover th flank well. IMO him taking lichteiner place would be a good decition.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
#TS: #Samp want to keep #Schick for a season but he wants to join #Juve now & he has no problems with limited game time at the start.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hope we sign him.

And for the above posters, the dude is a central forward not a winger, so why are you talking like that's his main position? We did the same mistake just before getting Dybala, so many were convinced he can be winger too, 2 years later and answer is as expected big fat no. Just a CF/SS who likes to drift wide, Schick has similar mobility to drift all over but is a central forward.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)