patrick viera..what the heck are you DOING? (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I am not bashing Vieira. Infact, he is a player who I admired alot during his Arsenal years. He started off the season with class but after few games his performance dropped markedly.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
our Pat will be back...At the beg of the season he was playing awesome...he needs some-time. I'm pretty sure he'll be back on track.

Jul 18, 2002
Ohhhh Come On Guyz....! Give Me A Break...! So tired of this shit...! I mean... Remember Nedved first season...? Everyone critized him...!!!!! Even tough he had played in Seria A it took him some time to adapt...! And look now...! Can anyone complain...? I say give Vieria some time.. He started well....! So y wouldn't it be possible that he would found his top-form..? Forza Vieira...!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
JuveMafia 4Ever said:
Ohhhh Come On Guyz....! Give Me A Break...! So tired of this shit...! I mean... Remember Nedved first season...? Everyone critized him...!!!!! Even tough he had played in Seria A it took him some time to adapt...! And look now...! Can anyone complain...? I say give Vieria some time.. He started well....! So y wouldn't it be possible that he would found his top-form..? Forza Vieira...!
:agree:

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
i wont be bother to argue about vieria...what do you guys expect from him..doing ronadlinho tricks...sometimes people criztize players when they actually dont notice the work the player have done...:disagree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As I've said before, if we wanted to sell off every player of ours that has a bad patch of form, we'd be left with only Zambrotta on the pitch. And I don't know how well he can play goalie or forward yet. ;)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We really need to get some youth back into our squad! Invest in youngsters Moggi!

So many out there to choose!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)