Patrice Evra (7 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
His leadership was crucial for the time he was here. Nothing but respect for him but he knew and Juventus knew his time was up. All the best to him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If it was evra coming to us a cheap club like marseille would have got something out of it. Also poor evra has to finish his career at a disgusting club, though I don't blame him afterall he spent most of his career at one.

Thank you for that first season, you made me forget about the horrible left backs we had.

May 26, 2016
Nice guy, wish him good fortune in his future. It was clear for some time now he didnt meet our standards and im sure he knew It.

On the contrary, I Will always have a slightly troubled memory of him here after that clearance he fu##ed up against Bayern that lead to our loss against Them in CL. Bitter truth

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
4231, the formation to win the CL
Lichtsteiner is grounded, he's not allowed out on Champions League nights.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway guys the good news is that now Patrice is free to set up an account on the Tuz :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Chiello LB, Mandzu LW

That bully power on the left :tuttosport: @Scottish
We could just play nobody at LB and the opposition's RWF would still shit himself with Mario tracking back.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thank you and goodbye Uncle Pat. Your first year and a half in our colours were great. Very calm and experienced player we needed in our 14-15 CL season. 2016 was an absolute disaster though, we saw his Juve career disintegrate before our very eyes in that Supercoppa loss against Milan. Good luck in Marseilles.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Asamoah will stay healthy until the end of the season
Same. Asa looks extremely comfortable out on the left wing again, just slotted back into his 2014 form. Probably don't need an LB replacement for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)