Patrice Evra (5 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ciao Pat. Even though he made an unforgivable error against Bayern, I will also remember him for having a solid first year with us. Overall his stint here wasn't too bad at all.

Here's wishing him good luck in the future.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh it was not bad. His first year was ok too. At least it was a fresh air after not having a LB in aeons.

But well, when it mattered the most he fluked it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
private jet, too complicated.:p
blah you suck!

- - - Updated - - -

Lets make a list of players that would have kicked the ball 50 meters out vs Bayern

- - - Updated - - -

I can imagine Alves making the same mistake as Evra vs Bayern. Thats why I hope he gets sold as soon as possible
I'd bank my house that even Molinaro, De Ceglie, Peluso hell even Grygera at left back would have fucking smashed it up the field

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So i can scratch Ogbonna from my list?

- - - Updated - - -

What about Knezevic? He too would kick it out imo
into row fucking Z

- - - Updated - - -

So i can scratch Ogbonna from my list?

- - - Updated - - -

What about Knezevic? He too would kick it out imo
If you've been watching the AFCON teams are kicking off and putting the ball out for a throw in, Ogbonna being a hybrid would be capable

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Thanks Pat.

People can talk about Bayern (and it was a mistake) but Evra was flawless on our run to the CL final in 2015.

I had hoped we'd keep him as a backup to Alex Sandro, but I understand the transfer.

Was totally against signing him, but he won me over. Grazie, Uncle Pat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Doesnt have to be a favourite of yours or love him to acknowledge and respect his good contribution, was much needed when he came and he was comptetent and experienced necessity for most of his tenure until he started to decline. Wish him well in Marseille :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)