Patrice Evra (9 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nice example :baus:

btw, Rico the Mestico >>>> Drunkturo. We finally got a good South American warrior in midfield :heart:
You keep telling yourself that, you delusional fool :howler:

I really like you Zizi, but you are always so positive and certain that since a player pays for us, he is automatically better.

Come on man. Even the most ardent Rincon supporter will acknowledge that he is nowhere near Vidal's level (not even his wife, mother or own family).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sure, both Vidal and caceras fall into that category but what about the others?
Is facked up, we give niggas millions n expect them not to fuck shit up, come on man! Thats why we will never sign the Neymar's and the Jesus' of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus is/was the most :tuttosport: in a very very long time, i hope he doesn't adjust at city

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Drinking and driving is a crime. I think that most ethics guidelines would require our players not to commit crimes. I mean, that's pretty much basic stuff, no?
Both Vidal and Caceres did that, Caceres twice, but what did Pereyra do?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You keep telling yourself that, you delusional fool :howler:

I really like you Zizi, but you are always so positive and certain that since a player pays for us, he is automatically better.

Come on man. Even the most ardent Rincon supporter will acknowledge that he is nowhere near Vidal's level (not even his wife, mother or own family).
You know he is trolling /being sarcastic right? Rincon is a nobody who has 10 minutes in top team, not even his mama would take that post seriously.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is facked up, we give niggas millions n expect them not to fuck shit up, come on man! Thats why we will never sign the Neymar's and the Jesus' of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus is/was the most :tuttosport: in a very very long time, i hope he doesn't adjust at city
Why do you assume Neymar and Jesus are fuck ups? Neymar is actually quite dedicated professional, little to no headlines besides getting some girl pregnant as a teen.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why do you assume Neymar and Jesus are fuck ups? Neymar is actually quite dedicated professional, little to no headlines besides getting some girl pregnant as a teen.

I was just messing around :p
I really want them both or at least one of them. Club is too conservative

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Both Vidal and Caceres did that, Caceres twice, but what did Pereyra do?

according to that adam digby tweet and tanu's post earlier, he lived the night life of a famous, well-paid footballer. i used to get drunk with some national players, they are mostly young guys who want to have fun, but tbh that's quite unprofessional. juve is not a random lega pro team like reggina or padova.

i still miss that drunk indio, though...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
according to that adam digby tweet and tanu's post earlier, he lived the night life of a famous, well-paid footballer. i used to get drunk with some national players, they are mostly young guys who want to have fun, but tbh that's quite unprofessional. juve is not a random lega pro team like reggina or padova.

i still that drunk indio, though...
So the reason pereyra was sold is because of nightlife issues?.

Some guys are simply unreal.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Uncle Pat you slut.

Patrice Evra “will probably leave Juventus in January,” confirmed his agent, as Valencia, West Ham and Manchester United are interested.

The 35-year-old will be out of contract at the end of the season and has been left out of the squad for the last two games against Bologna and Atalanta.

“I have not met Juventus today and I have no meetings with them planned at the moment,” agent Federico Pastorello told Juvenews.eu.

“I think he will probably leave Juventus in January.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)