Patrice Evra (6 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Ironic when you think about it. Allegri for such a long time started him ahead of Sandro. Finally, Sandro after consistently out-performing Evra, he becomes first choice and now Evra wants out.

Honestly, if his heart is not there, let him go. If he wants to stay, he has to accept being 2nd string or perhaps not being on the CL list.

My gut feeling is that Allegri may have told him that he won't be included on the CL list. Hence why I think he may want to leave.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
whats the point in letting him go midseason? It's not like we will get any money for a 35 yo, even if he sucks overall he's experienced and decent defensively might as well keep him to his contract expires as a backup option since we won't be signing anyone better in january
what if we plan to exclude him from cl list? Alves is injured, so Allegri could be planning to include Licht this time around, he might do it at the expense of Evra, since Assamoah in theory can play both left side and centre. someone has to make space and imo Licht is more important than Evra at this point. would you sign a new lb to play only Serie A games?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ironic when you think about it. Allegri for such a long time started him ahead of Sandro. Finally, Sandro after consistently out-performing Evra, he becomes first choice and now Evra wants out.

Honestly, if his heart is not there, let him go. If he wants to stay, he has to accept being 2nd string or perhaps not being on the CL list.

My gut feeling is that Allegri may have told him that he won't be included on the CL list. Hence why I think he may want to leave.
That's not ironic at all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what if we plan to exclude him from cl list? Alves is injured, so Allegri could be planning to include Licht this time around, he might do it at the expense of Evra, since Assamoah in theory can play both left side and centre. someone has to make space and imo Licht is more important than Evra at this point. would you sign a new lb to play only Serie A games?
Huh? No and obviously that wouldnt happen if a new one was signed

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I have to say, since last season I heard there were issues about his behaviour and clashes with some players and Allegri. If that was the case, should have been sold like Pereyra, that's the rule at Juve, you misbehave you are out

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I have to say, since last season I heard there were issues about his behaviour and clashes with some players and Allegri. If that was the case, should have been sold like Pereyra, that's the rule at Juve, you misbehave you are out
Im I missing something, was Pereyra sold because he misbehaved?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Im I missing something, was Pereyra sold because he misbehaved?
to my knowledge, yes. The south american trio Vidal-Caceres-Pereyra started to go a bit over the top with their personal life excesses. They all got fined several times till they went way too far over the decency line and went on the selling list

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
to my knowledge, yes. The south american trio Vidal-Caceres-Pereyra started to go a bit over the top with their personal life excesses. They all got fined several times till they went way too far over the decency line and went on the selling list

Thanks, well its a tad shame, his upset but anyone would be if they didn't want to leave.

I wonder if Alves is the next one to go..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Any examples? With Evra too? Unless they were repeatedly late
, I hope the issue wasn't simply just partying at times. Tho Vidal had quite the rep for drinking, and Caceres wrecked sports cars for breakfast while drunk. It wouldn't be stretch if Pereyra was acting out in similar way if they hang together, minus the part of wrecking prized assets, which you had gotten as gift for winning scudetto.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What they do off the pitch shouldn't matter, as long as they perform on it. Vidal was always the consummate professional, and both Caceres and Pereyra were reliable when called upon.
Of course it matters what they do off the pitch. We're Juventus. We're not thugs. I'm not saying a player should get sacked for nothing, but being sold because you repeatedly crash cars drunk does somewhat make sense.

I won't judge Vidal or Caceres, we are all people, but as a club it's normal that facts that damage your reputation are taken into account.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pretty sure vidal wanted out rather than vice versa. Its a difficult one because whilst this is ethically and morally a good rule, it does mean if some our best players end up like that and you want them out then it will not only bring the players value down when selling but also the fact that on the other side of the fence it leads to a stigma of Juve being a church or something and preventing us from attracting some of the quality players.

And like Osman said, how do we class a player to be a douchebag off the pitch?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I miss them so much :touched::cry::heart::vidal:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Any examples? With Evra too? Unless they were repeatedly late
, I hope the issue wasn't simply just partying at times. Tho Vidal had quite the rep for drinking, and Caceres wrecked sports cars for breakfast while drunk. It wouldn't be stretch if Pereyra was acting out in similar way if they hang together, minus the part of wrecking prized assets, which you had gotten as gift for winning scudetto.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Pretty sure vidal wanted out rather than vice versa. Its a difficult one because whilst this is ethically and morally a good rule, it does mean if some our best players end up like that and you want them out then it will not only bring the players value down when selling but also the fact that on the other side of the fence it leads to a stigma of Juve being a church or something and preventing us from attracting some of the quality players.

And like Osman said, how do we class a player to be a douchebag off the pitch?
Drinking and driving is a crime. I think that most ethics guidelines would require our players not to commit crimes. I mean, that's pretty much basic stuff, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)