Patrice Evra (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Evra : "Tevez is like myself, United blood, A Champion"

He said this with our shirt..this b@stard only cares about manchester shit.
Near decade there and he is supposed to not mention a former teammate from there who he bonded with (tres amigos with Park), and who just end up with again with us?

Lol today is a spectacularly dumb day in Tuz standards. To all Tuz members:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Near decade there and he is supposed to not mention a former teammate from there who he bonded with (tres amigos with Park), and who just end up with again with us?

Lol today is a spectacularly dumb day in Tuz standards. To all Tuz members:

Yet Tuz hates Vidal for not kissing Juve's ass at Bayern

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yet Tuz hates Vidal for not kissing Juve's ass at Bayern
Yep. The Vidal hate has always been a bit stupid. But he did talk fondly about his time at Juve though so not sure what more you expect.

Even the Pogba hate tbh now that I've come back to my senses. I think United made a great signing whichever way you look at it.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Stories of Mourinho keen to finalise the signing in the current window continues in the U.K. media.

TBH I cannot get my head round this.

He has lost a substantial amount of pace during the last 18 months and it would be hard to imagine him being capable of coping with the pacy style of counterattacking which is a feature of the English Premier League.

He is now a liability which carries risks to our defensive capabilities.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yep. The Vidal hate has always been a bit stupid. But he did talk fondly about his time at Juve though so not sure what more you expect.

Even the Pogba hate tbh now that I've come back to my senses. I think United made a great signing whichever way you look at it.
The Pogba one is justified IMO, atleast he didnt disrespect his past employers by describing it as a holiday. I wont hold anything against Vidal, he went from one winning club to another but moneydab ho is different. Evra served us well, no love, no hate. Maybe im just like you and but itll take me another 6 months to get over it, but i think thats partially dependent on how much you hate union. For me, they are just below Inda.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Such a handsome fella. How good is Masina? he looks much older than his age.
good enough to be a backup lb for juve. big guy, fast enough, physical, king of aerial duels, already a good defender. he should definitely improve his passing, still, i'm a fan.

btw his name means "machine" in a couple of languages. :sheik:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
good enough to be a backup lb for juve. big guy, fast enough, physical, king of aerial duels, already a good defender. he should definitely improve his passing, still, i'm a fan.

btw his name means "machine" in a couple of languages. :sheik:
Nice, let's do it so he becomes bologna Ex Machina. Just had to say it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)