Patrice Evra (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some of the comments here... :sergio: :stupid:
Indeed it's really random to read lol, OK be annoyed by the bayern mistake, but the amount of sudden disrespect is bizzare. Pavlonian reaction of disgust on him, over what, Rio says random stuff in twitter?

He is really one of the rare footballers who has natural gravitas, hard to see what's dislikeable? (his social media presence is awesome, genuinely doesn't take himself seriously and enjoys what he does). He is not the player he used to be and is limited offensively but he is model professional and fills in good when needed.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Had he been 10 years younger I would've loved him.

I love Eto'o for example, if we were to sign Eto'o today and bench Higuain regularly for Eto'o...it would only be a matter of time until I start seriously disliking Eto'o.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Indeed it's really random to read lol, OK be annoyed by the bayern mistake, but the amount of sudden disrespect is bizzare. Pavlonian reaction of disgust on him, over what, Rio says random stuff in twitter?

He is really one of the rare footballers who has natural gravitas, hard to see what's dislikeable? (his social media presence is awesome, genuinely doesn't take himself seriously and enjoys what he does). He is not the player he used to be and is limited offensively but he is model professional and fills in good when needed.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Lol, indeed. As soon as I mentioned that I'll never forgive him for the Bayern mistake, all the folks with deep hatred towards Uncle Pat started coming out.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way I could forgive him is if he scores the winner in the CL final this season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol, indeed. As soon as I mentioned that I'll never forgive him for the Bayern mistake, all the folks with deep hatred towards Uncle Pat started coming out.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way I could forgive him is if he scores the winner in the CL final this season.
And burn a Man U flag as celebration.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
You cant expect him to forget a team in which he spent majority of his career, having said that don't really care about this guy. Managed to get a good season or two out of him while finding the opportunity to sign Sandro in the meantime.
Thanks for your service and adios.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm so glad that we signed him. He served us well and seems like a good person. And United are pretty stupid with transfers, maybe we could even make a profit off of him :p.

Would be difficult to replace though.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Don't give a shit about this player. He is neither quality at this point nor grew on me in any way shape or form

PS: got nothing to do with that interview. It's ridiculous to get wound up because of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)