Patrice Evra (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At this point I just think he's a dressing room presence, I don't see many redeeming attributes on the field except for his presence. Still, he should stay here until June and then go where he wants.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
People are too harsh on Uncle Pat.

He's been a good player for us, and he deserves respect.

I agree that his age seems to be catching up with him, but he can still do a job until the end of the season. After that, thank him for what he's done and let him leave.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
The millions on Patrice were very well spend, so don't be so harsh.
He was really usefull in his first two years for us, but now he is getting older. It's natural that older players will slightly decrease. He is a big factor in the dressing room, but if he wants to leave there is no reason to hold him on, because quality-wise Alex Sandro is better.

If he leave I will really thank him for coming to Juve. United didn't want him anymore and we could pick up him for a few millions. He let us all see why he deserve the Juve shirt and he was always happy by Juventus. Such a warmhearted and intellegent footballer instead of a money searching guy who got lucky to be footballer because he is dumber than the simplest roadworker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)