Patrice Evra (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeh. He cannot dxemand for more gametime. At least not in juventus.
can't hate the guy - He loves dis game

- - - Updated - - -

Names to replace him:
- Rodriguez from wolfsburg
- Gaya from valencia
- Darmian
- Hector (germany starting LB)
- Masina
- Grimaldo (LB from benfina who has been on fire, Many premier league teams have been linked with him)
- Doublas Santos (brazilian u21 LB from hamburg)
- Federico Dimarco (italian u21 internation, he's a beast and a great free kick taker. i would love to steal him from inter)
- Rogerio (our primavera LB, would be nice to give a chance to our primavera and try to intergrate them into our senior squad)
Just get Pikachu @Fr3sh

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's 35 and playing one of the most physically demanding positions in football. And more importantly he has been a starter for top clubs ever since 2002. 14 years is a lot for a fullback.
:tup:

And nothing wrong with that. Time waits for no one and his curtain call should be soon.

at his age, a LB, LWB is too hardcore.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It's hard to find a player that is willing to play second fiddle most of the time and in the same time would be a regular at other good club. Evra is still good enough to play against Serie A midgets plus he's also useful at back three.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The thing is, that everyone younger can do that and maybe better than him and on a lower salary. he is really pass it.

We need to find a young dude who wants to learn and who is talented enough to accept the test. And if he does well, we need to work on retaining him.

But as it is...Sandro is indispensable because the quality drop when evra is on, is massive to the point of not worth playing him against anyone bar coppa teams.

This makes sandro overwork.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
From Rio Ferdinand's Instagram:

rioferdy5Throwing it out there... @patrice.evra I'm hearing thru social media u coming home bro?!? Talk to me! �� #MUFC

It wouldn't surprise me. They don't have a LB, they actually use RB Darmian there. He has been flirting with Utd all the time on social media and there is the obvious Utd & Pogba connection. Wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho brought him in as a temporary fix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)