Patrice Evra (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Napoli Higauin temperament showed up there too was funny to see :D He would probably talked himself into a red if the ref wasnt so scared of all the pressure around him.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Made us a penalty we didnt deserve at all wouldnt mask how completely useless he was all game except for 2 decent passes into the box.
One of those passes could have been an assist for the winning goal, mind you.

Not that I'm defending his overall performance.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Names to replace him:
- Rodriguez from wolfsburg
- Gaya from valencia
- Darmian
- Hector (germany starting LB)
- Masina
- Grimaldo (LB from benfina who has been on fire, Many premier league teams have been linked with him)
- Doublas Santos (brazilian u21 LB from hamburg)
- Federico Dimarco (italian u21 internation, he's a beast and a great free kick taker. i would love to steal him from inter)
- Rogerio (our primavera LB, would be nice to give a chance to our primavera and try to intergrate them into our senior squad)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have defended Evra for a while, but yesterday he was so badly outplayed by some mid table team's fullback, his decline is starting to show too much defensively as wel.
He's 35 and playing one of the most physically demanding positions in football. And more importantly he has been a starter for top clubs ever since 2002. 14 years is a lot for a fullback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)