Patrice Evra (6 Viewers)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
You're comparing the class of a man like Patrice Evra (humble, intelligent, down to earth) to a $#@!en scummy, biting, racist dog like Suarez?
Racist biting dog :lol: Yes Suarez is a moron but on that particular occasion I didn't like how Evra handled the situation. He started the racial abuse and then played the victim card.

Both were wrong but only Suarez was crucified and nothing was said about Evra. That's all

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Evra: Paul, truthfully, after a victory like this against Germany, the champions of the world, who had eliminated our Italy, which was horribly sad for ourfriends/teammates, now they asked us to win against Germany, and we did it. What would you like to say?

Pogba: I just want to say, I think we received the energy from all of Italy, of all the people who told us after that game "cmon go and win against that team" and we received this energy and we did well today, however it's not over, it's not over. Later, we will need to win. It's beautiful to win against Germany, but it's not finished. We need to win the final against Portugal.

Evra: exactly, exactly, because there's also the issue of returning early to Vinovo, for this reason it was important to win today, to have one more week... this is a little message for Allegri... we have played today with this motivation. Is that good?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)