Patrice Evra (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Incredible. I know nationalism is pretty stupid anyway, but imo it's even worse if you start identifying with someone else's nation. Btw what the fuck happened to Austria? I knew Iceland were stronger than you guys, but I still expected you to do better.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Incredible. I know nationalism is pretty stupid anyway, but imo it's even worse if you start identifying with someone else's nation. Btw what the $#@! happened to Austria? I knew Iceland were stronger than you guys, but I still expected you to do better.
Don't be so stuffy. :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Incredible. I know nationalism is pretty stupid anyway, but imo it's even worse if you start identifying with someone else's nation. Btw what the fuck happened to Austria? I knew Iceland were stronger than you guys, but I still expected you to do better.
First of all, our excellent performances in the qualifiers probably didn't mean all that much after all, seeing as all teams from our group were shit at the Euros (Sweden & Russia).

Secondly, the run of play was very unfortunate, we had a good first half against Hungary, even hit the post once, and then conceded on the first real chance Hungary had. Afterwards we bounced back rather well, but then Dragovic fucked up majorly and cost us a goal and a player on the pitch. Also against Icelande things would've looked much differently had Dragovic converted that penalty.

Thirdly, Junuzovic got injured. Huge loss for the team, easily the player that we are most unable to replace.

Fourth, shit mental strength, after Dragovic's red for example the team collapsed completely. Hopefully that will change with more experience.

Also, Alaba was in really shit form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)