Patrice Evra (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Uncle Pat :heart: :touched: :theflag:

What an amazing player and human being. Happy he's extending his contract with us. Still a great player and a wonderful influence on the younger members of the squad. I've read that Allegri will consider using him in the LCB role to deputise for Chiellini from time-to-time. Not a bad solution at all.

Jun 6, 2015

What an amazing player and human being. Happy he's extending his contract with us. Still a great player and a wonderful influence on the younger members of the squad. I've read that Allegri will consider using him in the LCB role to deputise for Chiellini from time-to-time. Not a bad solution at all.
Yeah Max already tried him there at the end of the season when the title was already wrapped up. Good option to have.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

g.o.a.t. :agree:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he was disaster yesterday! for next season bench him sandro really suitable for the left side especially in 4 3 3 and 4 3 1 2

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What surprised me about the Bayern mistake and that one against Romania is that those are the kind of things you see from rookie players. It's like his brain switched off for a second. He's almost too casual at times. I know he has to pace himself a little more these days but you also can't lose intensity or concentration.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What surprised me about the Bayern mistake and that one against Romania is that those are the kind of things you see from rookie players. It's like his brain switched off for a second. He's almost too casual at times. I know he has to pace himself a little more these days but you also can't lose intensity or concentration.
No rookie mistakes imo, like you say he's way too casual, nonchalant. Sometimes that's his strength (I saw him pull off an amazing control against Fiorentina and doing so very casually which, to people in the stadium, immediately gave the impressionis that Juve were of another planet), but it's also his weakness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)